Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 2 bedroom properties to rent in East Barnet, EN4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in East Barnet, EN4. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in East Barnet, EN4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Mount Close, Cockfosters, EN4

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Recently renovated to an excellent standard throughout this bright two bedroom flat boasts ample living space, modern fully fitted kitchen and new bathroom with neutral d├ęcor throughout. Read more.

Fitzwilliam Close, Whetstone, N20

323 per week (1400 pcm) £1,938 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the top floor of a modern gated development this bright two bedroom flat benefits from a semi-open plan kitchen and a balcony. Read more.

Victoria Road, East Barnet, EN4

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located close to local shops and amenities, this great two bedroom flat offers well proportioned rooms spread over two floors and within easy reach of local transport links. Read more.

Marshalls Close, New Southgate, N11

276.92 per week (1200 pcm) £1,662 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a secure development with allocated parking this two bedroom ground floor flat provides a generous amount of living space in good condition. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape