Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 3 bedroom properties for sale in East Barnet, EN4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in East Barnet, EN4. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in East Barnet, EN4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Connaught Avenue, Oakleigh Park, EN4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated moments from the open spaces of Oak Hill Park and Brunswick Park,this impressive four bedroom property boasts an expansive kitchen/dining room, separate reception, four ample bedrooms and large garden. Freehold. Read more.

Rushdene Avenue, Oakleigh Park, EN4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This stunning three bedroom semi-detached house boasts modern and elegant interiors, three ample bedrooms, open-plan kitchen/reception room and separate fully functioning studio/office space and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Belmont Close, Barnet, EN4

525000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Brunswick Park Road, New Southgate, N11

400000 Recently sold

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set on the ground floor this fantastic three bedroom flat offers ample living space with two spacious reception rooms, modern fully fitted kitchen, garden and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Ben Ben Connolly1