Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties to rent in East Canonbury, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in East Canonbury, N1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in East Canonbury, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Newington Green Road, Islington, N1

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A completely stunning two bedroom triplex that is amazing throughout with a master bedroom that benifits from two roof terraces and floor-to-ceiling windows. Read more.

Elmore Street, East Canonbury, N1

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This superb two bedroom maisonette boasts a prestigious address on a popular residential road in Islington and benefits from well proportioned rooms and modern interiors throughout. Read more.

Church Road, Islington, N1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a modern development which is moments away from the amenities of Essex Road, this smart two bedroom flat provides funky and bright accommodation. Read more.

Mildmay Park, Mildmay, N1

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superb two bedroom first floor flat, boasting light-filled rooms, neutral d├ęcor, modern fixtures and fittings and a sought-after location on popular Mildmay Park. Read more.

Red House Square, Canonbury, N1

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This superb two bedroom maisonette offers well proportioned accommodation and benefits from a charming patio garden ideal for summer entertaining. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Ockendon Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom house to rent

A gorgeous two bedroom flat boasting light-filled, stylish fixtures and fittings and a convenient setting moments from the amenities in Angel. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape