Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 1 bedroom properties to rent in East Croydon, CR0. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in East Croydon, CR0. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in East Croydon, CR0 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Saffron Central Square, Croydon, CR0

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous one bedroom apartment, offers superb living and entertainment space, spacious accommodation and great communal facilities. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Saffron Central Square, Croydon, CR0

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous one bedroom apartment, offers exquisite views from the sixth floor, spacious accommodation and great communal facilities. Read more.

Saffron Tower, Croydon, CR0

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous one bedroom apartment, offers exquisite views from the twentieth floor, spacious accommodation and great communal facilities. Read more.

Caithness Walk, Croydon, CR0

288.46 per week (1250 pcm) £1,731 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a superb brand new development, this modern one bedroom fourteenth floor apartment offers bright and stylish interior with a gorgeous private balcony. Read more.

Altyre Road, East Croydon, CR0

276.92 per week (1200 pcm) £1,662 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This great ninth floor modern apartment boasts amazing balcony views, offers ample living space including large open-plan kitchen area, floor-to-ceiling windows in the bedroom and a concierge service. Read more.

Mulgrave Road, Croydon, CR0

265.38 per week (1150 pcm) £1,593 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This marvellous one bedroom second floor flat, is presented in excellent condition throughout, with large reception room, double bedroom and private balcony. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape