Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties for sale in East Croydon, CR0. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in East Croydon, CR0. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in East Croydon, CR0 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Saffron Tower, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous three bedroom apartment, offers exquisite views from the thirty-ninth floor, spacious accommodation and great communal facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Saffron Tower, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous three bedroom apartment offers exquisite views from the 35th floor, spacious accommodation and en suite facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Lebanon Road, Croydon, CR0

565000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Addiscombe Road, Croydon, CR0

485000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful and unique three bedroom converted house, offers a fantastic living and entertaining space and it has been finished to a high standard throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Park Lane, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This superb Victorian period property conversion, offers a fantastic three bedroom second floor apartment, currently being completed to a very high standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape