Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 1 bedroom properties for sale in East Dulwich, SE22. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in East Dulwich, SE22. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in East Dulwich, SE22 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Barry Road, East Dulwich, SE22

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Choumert Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom house for sale

Excellently located for transport links and amenities, this gorgeous one bedroom house is presented in wonderful condition, offering generous living area, double bedroom, smart fixtures and 31' private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Fenwick Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish one bedroom flat is situated on the ground floor of a beautiful period conversion and benefits from a bright and contemporary interior with a private landscaped garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lordship Lane, Dulwich, SE22

400000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A welcoming and bright one bedroom flat located on the first floor of a charming period conversion, boasting a large bedroom, garden, neutral d├ęcor and a lovely spacious reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Melford Road, East Dulwich, SE22

399999 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming and unique one bedroom split-level flat, is presented in fantastic condition throughout and boasts bright and stylish interior with lovely communal patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Lordship Lane, East Dulwich, SE22

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and offers bright and spacious accommodation with direct access to lovely communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Dewar Street, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a quality purpose-built block this generous one bedroom ground floor flat is well located for transport and amenities, offering a well proportioned living area, smart fixtures and good-sized double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Alpha Street, Peckham Rye, SE15

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Peckham Rye, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom flat is set within a purpose-built block, boasting a spacious reception room, a fitted kitchen, a double bedroom and a bathroom with a white suite. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Dominic Dominic Butler1