Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 12 3 bedroom properties for sale in East Dulwich, SE22. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in East Dulwich, SE22. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in East Dulwich, SE22 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Upland Road, East Dulwich, SE22

975000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A wonderful, three bedroom house boasting substantial, well proportioned accommodation, lovely rear garden and a wealth of charming period features. Freehold. Read more.

Lyndhurst Way, Peckham Rye, SE15

950000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Barry Road, East Dulwich, SE22

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within residential East Dulwich and moments from Dulwich Park, this stunning three bedroom split-level flat is presented in excellent condition, offering ample living space, double bedrooms and gorgeous fixtures. Leasehold. Read more.

Delft Way, East Dulwich, SE22

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful three bedroom house offers well proportioned accommodation with spacious living area, double bedrooms and two gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

St Barnabas Close, East Dulwich, SE22

680000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A delightful three bedroom house set within a gated community, offering a lovely living space, modern fitted kitchen with space to dine, private garden and set in a fantastic location near Lordship Lane. Freehold. Read more.

Lordship Lane, East Dulwich, SE22

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful three bedroom house, is arranged over three floors and boasts bright and well proportioned living ad entertaining space with lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Banfield Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Peckham Rye, Peckham Rye, SE22

550000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A fabulous three bedroom flat, set on the second floor, featuring a beautifully presented reception room, a gorgeous kitchen, three bright and airy bedrooms and a wonderful balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Overhill Road, East Dulwich, SE22

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This spacious three bedroom split-level flat, offers bright and well proportioned accommodation, with large reception room, double bedrooms and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful three bedroom second floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and boasts bright and airy interior with spacious bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Dog Kennel Hill Estate, East Dulwich, SE22

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

375000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

This third floor, three bedroom flat enjoys spacious, well proportioned interiors, a balcony and a convenient and sought-after residential location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Dominic Dominic Butler1