Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 2 bedroom properties to rent in East Finchley, N2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in East Finchley, N2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in East Finchley, N2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sylvester Road, East Finchley, N2

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom period conversion has been recently refurbished to a high contemporary standard, offering a spacious open-plan living space, two sizeable bedrooms, a sleek modern bathroom and large patio garden. Read more.

Deanery Close, East Finchley, N2

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering fantastic bright accommodation, set on the second floor of a secure block, this brilliant two bedroom apartment features an open-plan reception/dining room, a sleek kitchen and bathroom and communal gardens. Read more.

Hill Top, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing two bedroom flat arranged over two floors boasting bright and generously proportioned accommodation throughout, a quiet residential location and a wonderful private secret garden. Read more.

Denison Close, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a quiet close is this stunning newly finished two bedroom flat which offers two fantastic bedrooms, a gorgeous kitchen and bathroom and a fabulous light-filled bay-fronted reception. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape