Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 4 bedroom properties for sale in East Finchley, N2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in East Finchley, N2. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in East Finchley, N2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hill Top, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A stunning four bedroom house arranged over four floors boasting bright and modern interiors with a high-specification finish throughout, lovely private garden to the rear off-street parking to the front. Freehold. Read more.

Howard Walk, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This immaculately presented, spacious four bedroom, three storey house is finished to a high contemporary standard throughout, featuring stylish & modern fixtures and fittings, two en suites, driveway and superb garden. Freehold. Read more.

Park Hall Road, East Finchley, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This superb four bedroom house boasts fabulous contemporary interiors throughout, finished to the highest standard, offering a naturally bright open-plan living space with garden access via full length sliding doors. Freehold. Read more.

The Causeway, East Finchley, N2

820000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Katy Katy Brookes1