Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties for sale in East Greenwich, SE10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in East Greenwich, SE10. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in East Greenwich, SE10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Tyler Street, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This charming two bedroom house offers spacious accommodation, a brilliant open-plan reception room, two good-sized bedrooms and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Enderby Wharf, Greenwich, SE10

650000 - 720000

My rating

Save to shortlist

7 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Enderby Wharf is a new riverside development for Greenwich comprising 688 studios and one, two and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses, while each new home offers at least one balcony or terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Collington Street, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the second floor of a modern block of stylish apartments, this stunning, two bedroom flat boasts bright and spacious interiors and beautiful river views from a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

St Johns Park, Blackheath, SE3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a beautiful period conversion, this stylish two bedroom apartment benefits from a unique split-level layout and bright and spacious interior throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Beaconsfield Road, Blackheath, SE3

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious two bedroom flat is situated on the ground floor of a beautifully converted period house and boasts charming original features such as high ceilings and open fireplaces. Leasehold. Read more.

Shooters Hill Road, Blackheath, SE3

495000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts generously proportioned accommodation including a large reception room, private entrance and communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Caletock Way, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Situated on the peaceful Caletock Way, this charming two bedroom, mid-terrace house benefits from bright and spacious interiors as well as a large paved garden. Freehold. Read more.

Tunnel Avenue, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully bright and spacious two bedroom ground floor maisonette boasting a recent refurbishment, a lovely private rear garden and a fantastic location in Greenwich. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Scott Scott West1