Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties for sale in East Greenwich, SE10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in East Greenwich, SE10. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in East Greenwich, SE10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Tyler Street, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This charming two bedroom house offers spacious accommodation, a brilliant open-plan reception room, two good-sized bedrooms and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Enderby Wharf, Greenwich, SE10

650000 - 720000

My rating

Save to shortlist

7 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Enderby Wharf is a new riverside development for Greenwich comprising 688 studios and one, two and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses, while each new home offers at least one balcony or terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

St Johns Park, Blackheath, SE3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a beautiful period conversion, this stylish two bedroom apartment benefits from a unique split-level layout and bright and spacious interior throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Foyle Road, Greenwich, SE3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful first floor, two bedroom plus study flat in a period building benefits from a wonderful location just east of Greenwich Park and also benefits from good transport links and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Caletock Way, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Situated on the peaceful Caletock Way, this charming two bedroom, mid-terrace house benefits from bright and spacious interiors as well as a large paved garden. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Scott Scott West1