Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 13 2 bedroom properties to rent in East Putney, SW15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in East Putney, SW15. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in East Putney, SW15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Upper Richmond Road, East Putney, SW15

646.15 per week (2800 pcm) £3,877 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a sought-after development located in the heart of Putney, this superb two bedroom penthouse apartment boasts stylish accommodation with 23' reception room, two bathrooms and fabulous roof terrace. Read more.

Putney Hill, Putney, SW15

530.77 per week (2300 pcm) £3,185 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Bright and spacious within, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat is beautifully stylish and modern throughout, boasting two double bedrooms with two en suite's and two balconies. Read more.

530 per week (2297 pcm) £3,180 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally situated moments from the varied amenities of Putney, this fantastic two bedroom apartment in a new development has been finished to a high standard throughout and boasts a spacious reception room and balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Keswick Road, East Putney, SW15

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a stunning period villa, this superbly presented two bedroom, flat offers great, naturally light space including a lovely reception room and versatile heated conservatory leading to a private garden. Read more.

Putney Hill, Putney, SW15

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two bedroom first floor flat is set within a charming period property and boasts bright and stylish interiors in excellent condition throughout. Read more.

Oakhill Road, Putney, SW15

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom ground floor flat offering beautifully presented living space with 24' reception room, contemporary open-plan kitchen, two bathrooms and a private garden. Read more.

Disraeli Road, Putney, SW15

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably situated in the heart of Putney, this beautifully presented two bedroom garden flat boasts bright and airy living space which benefits from recent refurbishment throughout. Read more.

Portinscale Road, Putney, SW15

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom flat offers beautifully presented living space with generous reception room and smart kitchen, further benefiting from lovely garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Santos Road, Wandsworth, SW18

411.92 per week (1785 pcm) £2,472 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a recent redecoration throughout, this charming two bedroom flat is bright and spacious within, boasting a large eat-in kitchen and private garden. Read more.

Putney Bridge Road, Putney, SW15

392 per week (1699 pcm) £2,352 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a great location opposite Wandsworth Park and the River Thames, this stylish two bedroom first floor flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard and boasts a modern kitchen and two double bedrooms. Read more.

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally situated on Upper Richmond Road, this spacious two bedroom flat is bright and airy within boasting a large open-plan reception room and private balcony. Read more.

Kersfield Road, Putney, SW15

357.69 per week (1550 pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom maisonette offering well presented living space including smart kitchen and 18' reception room with direct access to beautiful communal garden. Read more.

West Hill, Wandsworth, SW18

357.69 per week (1550 pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a prime location on West Hill, this lovely split-level two bedroom flat boasts beautiful period features within, a private balcony and fantastic location to both Putney and Wandsworth. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape