Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 15 2 bedroom properties for sale in Elephant And Castle, SE1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Elephant And Castle, SE1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Elephant And Castle, SE1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Strata, Elephant and Castle, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom penthouse for sale

A stunning two bedroom penthouse apartment set on the 38th floor of the sought-after Strata development, affording outstanding views of West London, including the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye. Leasehold. Read more.

St Marys Gardens, Kennington, Kennington, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This charming two bedroom listed house was built in 1837 and boasts lots of character with period features and a wonderful private garden. The property is ideally located on a sought-after Georgian Square. Freehold. Read more.

Blackfriars Circus, Southwark, SE1

955000 - 1065000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

This luxurious and contemporary development features an exquisite collection of two bedroom suite apartments which afford an array of high-specification fittings and a superb finish throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

openhouse

Wednesday 7 December, 5pm to 8pm (Prebook only. Limited space. More info)

Book your place

The Strata, Elephant and Castle, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in a sought-after development and set on the 41st floor, this outstanding two bedroom penthouse boasts floor-to-ceiling windows with fabulous views over the city and a spacious open-plan reception room/kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

County Street, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An enormous two bedroom flat located within a fantastic new development, offering a generous master bedroom with a stylish en suite shower room and bi-folding doors opening onto a private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Two Fifty One, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully presented and spacious two bedroom apartment benefits from access to residents health club and cinema with 24-hour concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Wincott Street,, Kennington, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over two floors of a charming, gated development this stylish two bedroom apartment is presented in outstanding condition and boasts a private balcony in the heart of Kennington. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Trinity Street, Borough, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor of a delightful period building, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room with a separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Elephant Park, Elephant and Castle, SE17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic off-plan investment boasts a great location moments from Elephant and Castle, stylish accommodation throughout including a private balcony and fully fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Steedman Street, Elephant and Castle, SE17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including an expansive open-plan reception room with balcony, a modern kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Elliotts Row, Elephant and Castle, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A charming two bedroom flat bursting with character with wood floors and a pretty communal walled garden. An incredible zone 1 location 20 mins walk from Westminster and Borough Market and 3 mins to public transport. Leasehold. Read more.

Newington Causeway, Elephant and Castle, SE1

470000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

John Ruskin Street, Camberwell, SE5

395000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This attractive two bedroom second floor flat is set within a secure purpose-build development and boasts bright and spacious accommodation with great open-plan living area and double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Kingsley Flats, Elephant and Castle, SE1

360000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Portland Street, Elephant and Castle, SE17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious two bedroom sixth floor flat boasts bright reception room with open-plan modern kitchen, private balcony and two generously sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Chris Chris Venter1