Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties for sale in Elmers End, BR3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Elmers End, BR3. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Elmers End, BR3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Wickham Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a lovely Grade 2 listed period conversion this stunning two bedroom top floor split-level apartment is beautifully presented throughout and combines bright spacious interiors with superb period detail. Leasehold. Read more.

Wickham Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom second floor flat offers well proportioned accommodation, including a bright open-plan reception/dining room, well equipped kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairfield Road, Beckenham, BR3

399950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located just moments from Beckenham High Street, this two bedroom third floor flat boasts bright and spacious accommodation with a large semi-open plan kitchen/reception room providing a great living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Blandford Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This beautifully presented first floor period maisonette boasts fantastic modern interiors throughout, benefiting from a quaint balcony and large private garden, with a superb eat-in kitchen and separate utility room. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

High Street, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful two bedroom, first floor flat set in the heart of Beckenham, offering a generously sized reception room, bright and well proportioned bedrooms and a sizeable kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Chloe Chloe Dixon1