Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 34 2 bedroom properties for sale in Finchley, N3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Finchley, N3. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Finchley, N3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Tetherdown, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A gorgeous two bedroom apartment, set on the ground floor of a beautiful period conversion, offering a bright and spacious open-plan living area, with bi-folding doors leading to a brilliantly finished decked garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Regents Park Road, Church End, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic two bedroom flat situated on the sixth floor of a secure block, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout, located in the popular area of Finchley Central. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Coleridge Road, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Recently refurbished throughout, this lovely two bedroom house features a garden, a garage and a great location moments from amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Woodside Park Road, Woodside Park, N12

625000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the top floor of a modern gated development with lift this superb two bedroom flat boasts two en suite shower rooms, generous rooms sizes and a private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Woodhouse Road, North Finchley, N12

550000 - 585000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

A stunning brand new house conversion boasting four modern and recently refurbished flats, situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in North Finchley. Leasehold. Read more.

Whittington Mews, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within a smart private mews development this modern two bedroom flat boasts a stylish reception room, en suite master bedroom and undercover off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Dollis Road, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A charming two bedroom first floor flat, set in a peaceful residential location and boasting a spacious reception room, stylish interiors and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

High Road, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block this superb two bedroom second floor flat offers spacious accommodation boasting a separate modern kitchen, two balconies and an en suite master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Regents Park Road, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor this fantastic two bedroom flat offers plenty of bright living space with two ample bedrooms, modern kitchen, en suite shower room, off-street parking and communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Henderson Court, Woodside Park, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a peaceful residential road, this well presented two bedroom first floor flat offers spacious accommodation, a balcony and a great location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Ashridge Close, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a stunning new development, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat boasting modern, open-plan accommodation features an en suite master bedroom, a balcony and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Sherwood Terrace, Whetstone, N20

499999 Recently sold

2 bedroom cottage for sale

A recently renovated cottage with two double bedrooms, generous open-plan living space, a smart rear garden and master bedroom with spacious loft conversion currently arranged as a dressing room. Freehold. Read more.

Kingsway, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a modern purpose-built block with lift and porter, this superb two bedroom fourteenth floor flat offers modern, open-plan accommodation, an en suite and a terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Etchingham Park Road, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers a bright and spacious reception room, generous master bedroom with, modern fitted kitchen, parking space and private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on a quiet street this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts plenty of bright living space with a lovely reception room, modern kitchen sleek bathroom and two ample bedrooms with en suite to the master. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

470000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Exceptionally located moments from Woodside Park Underground Station, this bright and spacious two bedroom flat offers neutral interiors and garden views. Leasehold. Read more.

Nether Street, Finchley, N3

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Hendon Lane, Finchley Central, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a great location to Finchley this fabulous two bedroom flat offers ample living space, naturally bright rooms and delightful period features throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

High Road, East Finchley, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright two bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern fixtures and fittings, communal gardens and a great location close to excellent amenities and transport links. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Coppetts Road, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

With a fantastic private balcony this stunning second floor, two bedroom apartment offers ample living space finished to a high contemporary standard and a stylish modern kitchen with integrated appliances. Leasehold. Read more.

Cottonham Close, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Peacefully located within a residential block this exceptionally well presented two bedroom flat features modern interiors and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Graywood Court, North Finchley, N12

445000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Amberden Avenue, Finchley, N3

440000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This well proportioned two bedroom maisonette flat offers a naturally bright reception room, two good-sized bedrooms and direct access to a lovely private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

High Road, North Finchley, N12

439950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Glebelands Close, Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in a purpose-built development this stunning two bedroom flat benefits from a generous reception room and a lovely master bedroom with en suite bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Beaufort Park, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

429995 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a secure purpose-built block boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, modern interiors and an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

Gilson Place, Muswell Hill, N10

429950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This brilliant two bedroom, first floor apartment offers a spacious open-plan reception with ample space to dine, a stylish fitted kitchen and a sizeable private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Holders Hill Road, Holders Hill, NW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a peaceful residential cul-de-sac, this lovely two bedroom ground floor flat offers spacious, open-plan accommodation and a garage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Osier Crescent, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and airy two bedroom ground floor flat finished to a high standard throughout and offering a spacious reception room and a fully fitted kitchen and master bedroom with en suite shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Coleridge Road, North Finchley, N12

400000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Granville Road, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set on the first and second floors this good sized two bedroom split-level apartment offers a bright and spacious reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, two ample bedrooms and modern bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Copwood Close, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This excellent two bedroom flat is located on the ground floor of a superb building and benefits from bright, fresh interior d├ęcor, well proportioned living space and a great location close to a number of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Woodside Grange Road, Woodside Park, N12

395000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the second floor of a smart residential block with communal gardens and garage this well proportioned two bedroom flat benefits from naturally bright rooms throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

The Grange, East Finchley, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor of a secure block, this excellent two bedroom apartment offers a sizeable reception room with a private balcony, as well as two well proportioned double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Katy Katy Brookes1