Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 16 4 bedroom properties for sale in Finchley, N3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Finchley, N3. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Finchley, N3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Dollis Park, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Offering generous living space and excellent potential to renovate and develop this extensive five bedroom house boasts two fabulous reception rooms, a charming rear garden, garage and driveway. Freehold. Read more.

Hill Top, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A stunning four bedroom house arranged over four floors boasting bright and modern interiors with a high-specification finish throughout, lovely private garden to the rear off-street parking to the front. Freehold. Read more.

Stanhope Avenue, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a peaceful residential road, this fantastic four bedroom house is well presented throughout boasting spacious accommodation and a garden. Freehold. Read more.

Howard Walk, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This immaculately presented, spacious four bedroom, three storey house is finished to a high contemporary standard throughout, featuring stylish & modern fixtures and fittings, two en suites, driveway and superb garden. Freehold. Read more.

Park Hall Road, East Finchley, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This superb four bedroom house boasts fabulous contemporary interiors throughout, finished to the highest standard, offering a naturally bright open-plan living space with garden access via full length sliding doors. Freehold. Read more.

Greenway, North Finchley, N20

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Set on a quiet street this fantastic four bedroom house includes a bright double reception, modern fully fitted kitchen, en suite to the master bedroom, and a beautiful garden stretching over 80'. Freehold. Read more.

Coldfall Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10

1265000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Imperial Square, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A wonderful four bedroom high-specification semi-detached house arranged over four floors of an exclusive gated development boasting modern and brand new interiors throughout and an excellent North Finchley location. Freehold. Read more.

Coldfall Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10

1159950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Penstemon Close, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a peaceful residential road, this wonderful four bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout boasting a spacious reception room, a lovely garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Limes Avenue, Woodside Park, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This stunning four bedroom house in the heart of North Finchley offers an exceptional kitchen/dining room, beautiful gardens, a fantastic reception room with fireplace and four ample bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

The Causeway, East Finchley, N2

820000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Woodgrange Avenue, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Set on a quiet street this stunning four bedroom property boasts plenty of ample living space, four good sized bedrooms with en suite to the master, large garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Summers Lane, North Finchley, N12

775000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Mill Hill, Mill Hill, NW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Generously arranged over three floors, this fantastic four bedroom house offering spacious accommodation boasts an en suite master bedroom, a garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Ashurst Road, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful brand new house conversion boasting a selection of four bedroom flats, boasting contemporary interiors situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in North Finchley. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape