Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 5 bedroom properties to rent in Finchley, N3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Finchley, N3. You can also save any of these 5 bedroom properties to rent in Finchley, N3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Westbury Road, Woodside Park, N12

1350 per week (5850 pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Generously arranged over four floors, this wonderful five bedroom house is well presented throughout boasting high ceilings, original period features and an extensive rear garden. Read more.

Vivian Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Beautifully presented over three floors, this five bedroom semi-detached house boasts expansive and modern interiors, offering two sleek en suites and two family bathrooms and provides off-street parking and a garden. Read more.

Alexandra Grove, North Finchley, N12

1153.85 per week (5000 pcm) £6,924 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Renovated to an exceptional standard, this impressive five bedroom semi-detached house boasts generously proportioned living space, two en suite bedrooms and a superb 90' garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Parklands Drive, Finchley, N3

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Situated on a desirable residential road, this superb five bedroom house offers expansive accommodation boasting a wonderful garden, two en suites, an outhouse and off-street parking. Read more.

Essex Park, Finchley Central, N3

585 per week (2535 pcm) £3,510 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Fantastic five bedroom semi-detached house arranged over two spacious floors, offering bright interiors throughout with private garden, located in the popular residential area of West Finchley. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape