Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 9 2 bedroom properties to rent in Finsbury, EC1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Finsbury, EC1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Finsbury, EC1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St John Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This first floor two bedroom apartment offers generous living space combined with bespoke interiors and a highly sought-after location, finished to an excellent standard throughout. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Amwell Street, Angel, EC1R

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

A superb two bedroom first floor flat arranged over two floors of a lovely period building, offering bright and spacious interiors and located in a desirable area of Angel. Read more.

Great Sutton Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK's leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies . Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard. You can learn more about Grainger by visiting; www.graingerplc.co.uk/rent-with-us. Read more.

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK's leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies . Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard. You can learn more about Grainger by visiting; www.graingerplc.co.uk/rent-with-us. Read more.

Dallington Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This first floor two bedroom flat offers generous living space combined with stylish modern d├ęcor and further benefits from a private balcony. Read more.

Goswell Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a smart and stylish two bedroom flat with lovely high ceilings and generous proportions. Situated in a phenomenal location on Goswell Road, close to Angel and Farringdon. Read more.

Berry Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom luxury apartment set within a superb secure development, offering stylish living and entertaining space moments from the vast amenities of Clerkenwell Road. Read more.

Berry Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented two bedroom split-level apartment is set within a superb secure development, offering stylish living and entertaining space moments from the vast amenities of Clerkenwell Road. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape