Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 14 2 bedroom properties to rent in Fitzrovia, W1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Fitzrovia, W1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Fitzrovia, W1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Great Portland Street, Marylebone, W1W

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Attractively arranged over the ground and lower ground floors of a beautiful period block, this recently refurbished two bedroom flat benefits from a sizeable terrace and high-quality interiors throughout. Read more.

Weymouth Street, Marylebone, W1W

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous two bedroom two bathroom apartment offering stylish living space within a fully managed building in the heart of Marylebone. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Weymouth Street, Marylebone, W1W

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged on the fourth floor of a smart development this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts stylish and contemporary interiors throughout. Read more.

Hallam Street, Marylebone, W1W

775 per week (3359 pcm) £4,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period building on a residential road, this stunning two bedroom apartment has been refurbished to an excellent standard with chic modern décor. Read more.

Grafton Way, Fitzrovia, W1T

775 per week (3359 pcm) £4,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of fashionable Fitzrovia, this contemporary two bedroom flat offers crisp, fresh interiors, a sizeable terrace and wonderful location just moments from Oxford Street and the West End. Read more.

New Cavendish Street, Marylebone, W1W

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Combining bright interiors with generous living space this superb two bedroom flat is set within a smart building with lift and porter services. Read more.

Great Portland Street, Marylebone, W1W

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This smart two bedroom flat offers generous living space throughout with bright décor and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Wells Street, Fitzrovia, W1T

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom apartment is set within a contemporary development with communal gardens and offers well presented and spacious accommodation. Read more.

Grafton Way, Fitzrovia, W1T

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented two bedroom flat situated within a fantastic building offers modern interiors throughout and benefits from a brilliant location in Fitzrovia. Read more.

University Street, Bloomsbury, WC1E

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom penthouse flat has been recently redecorated to present bright and neutral décor with generous living space throughout. Read more.

Euston Road, Fitzrovia, NW1

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Combining a wonderful central location with generously proportioned living space, this two bedroom apartment is set within a well maintained block within close proximity of both the West End and Camden. Read more.

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the first floor of a wonderful development in the heart of the city centre, this well proportioned two bedroom apartment offers ample interior space and fresh, bright décor throughout. Read more.

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure residential development on the corner of Euston Road and Tottenham Court Road, this great two bedroom flat offers generous living space currently undergoing refurbishment. Read more.

Wells Street, Fitzrovia, W1T

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting bright interiors and fresh, crisp décor throughout, this ample two bedroom flat is desirably located on the third floor of a secure mansion block just moments from Oxford Street. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape