Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 5 bedroom properties for sale in Forest Gate, E7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Forest Gate, E7. You can also save any of these 5 bedroom properties for sale in Forest Gate, E7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Clova Road, Forest Gate, E7

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Located on a quiet residential road and beautifully presented over three floors, this fantastic five bedroom house boasts spacious living with an open-plan dining room/kitchen with access to the 50' private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Romford Road, Forest Gate, E7

715000 Recently sold

5 bedroom house for sale

Set a wealth of local amenities, this lovely five bedroom house offers a fabulous space throughout with ample space to entertain, a massive rear garden and two useful office rooms. Freehold. Read more.

Halley Road, Forest Gate, E7

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This superb five bedroom, three storey period house boasts brilliant living and entertaining space, finished to a high modern standard, with a large kitchen, conservatory, garden and spacious reception/dining room. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Simon Simon Hart1