Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties for sale in Forest Hill, SE23. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Forest Hill, SE23. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Forest Hill, SE23 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Duncombe Hill, Forest Hill, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom, third floor apartment benefits from bright and stylish finished interiors and breath taking panoramic views across the City's skyline. Leasehold. Read more.

Devonshire road, Forest Hill, SE23

449000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This gorgeous two bedroom first floor flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard and boasts bright and airy accommodation and two double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Sydenham Hill, Forest Hill, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a purpose-built block offers well appointed accommodation and, high-quality fixtures and a pleasant mature setting. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Drive, Forest Hill, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat comprises a beautiful reception room with space for dining, fully fitted kitchen, two sizeable bedrooms and a rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Devonshire Road, Forest Hill, SE23

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom first floor flat, is set within a charming period property and offers well proportioned accommodation with double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Dominic Dominic Butler1