Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 3 bedroom properties for sale in Forest Hill, SE23. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Forest Hill, SE23. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Forest Hill, SE23 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Dartmouth Road, Forest Hill, SE26

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This magnificent three bedroom Victorian house, is arranged over four floors and comprises stylish interior with plenty of character and amazing private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Dunoon Road, Forest Hill, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom cottage for sale

This gorgeous semi-detached three bedroom house, is presented in excellent condition throughout and offers stylish living and entertaining accommodation. Freehold. Read more.

Grassmount, Forest Hill, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Presented in excellent condition throughout, this fantastic three bedroom town house is arranged over three floors and offers bright and spacious accommodation. Freehold. Read more.

Whittell Gardens, Sydenham, SE26

725000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Stanstead Road, Forest Hill, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Presented in superb condition, this beautiful and unique three bedroom Victorian cottage is well located for transport links and amenities and offers ample living space detailed with exceptional fixtures and fittings. Freehold. Read more.

Sydenham Park, Sydenham, SE26

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom semi-detached house, is presented in excellent condition throughout and boasts bright and spacious living space with large private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Chelsfield Gardens, Sydenham, SE26

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This attractive three bedroom end-of-terrace house, offers bright and well-presented accommodation with large living area, private garden and garage with driveway. Freehold. Read more.

Vancouver Road, Forest Hill, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Recently completed to a high standard throughout, this fantastic period converted property offers a three bedroom ground floor flat with great living and entertaining space. Leasehold. Read more.

Stanstead Road, Forest Hill, SE23

399950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A three bedroom split-level flat with a dining room/fourth bedroom, generously arranged over the second and third floors and situated in Forest Hill close to a range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Mark and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Mark Ruffell1