Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties to rent in Fortune Green, NW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Fortune Green, NW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Fortune Green, NW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Mill Lane, West Hampstead, NW6

580 per week (2514 pcm) £3,480 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This is a newly built, ultra-modern two bedroom house boasting an open-plan reception/kitchen on the ground floor, off-street parking and a secluded paved garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Gondar Gardens, West Hampstead, NW6

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in the heart of West Hampstead this fantastic newly built two bedroom house features a gorgeous kitchen/reception room with bi-fold doors leading to the private garden, sleek bathroom and an en suite master bedroom. Read more.

Finchley Road, Hampstead, NW3

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat is set within an exclusive private development and offers ample living space with modern d├ęcor throughout, while benefiting from direct access to charming communal gardens. Read more.

Oak Grove, Cricklewood, NW2

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Set over two floors this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat offers bright and spacious living, an en suite to the master bedroom, private garden, and has been refurbished to an excellent standard throughout. Read more.

Fordwych Road, West Hampstead, NW2

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Lovely two bedroom flat arranged over two floors situated within a period conversion, offering bright and well proportioned interiors throughout, located in the West Hampstead area. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape