Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 3 bedroom properties for sale in Fortune Green, NW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Fortune Green, NW6. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Fortune Green, NW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Cholmley Gardens, Fortune Green, NW6

1199950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Burgess Park Mansions, West Hampstead, NW6

1125000 Recently sold

This impressive three bedroom top floor apartment has been renovated to an exceptionally high standard offering copious living space, luxury interiors and a fantastic opportunity to covert the extensive loft space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Achilles Road, Fortune Green, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the first and second floors this fantastic three bedroom apartments offers plenty of bright living space with a gorgeous reception, one en suite, three ample double bedrooms and potential for a roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Finchley Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This is a fantastic three bedroom flat presented over two floors, offered with interiors in immaculate condition and charming period features. Leasehold. Read more.

Burrard Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Split over three floors, this fantastic three bedroom flat offers plenty of living space with a bright reception room three ample bedrooms, modern kitchen and stunning roof terrace with incredible views of the city. Freehold. Read more.

Shoot Up Hill, Kilburn, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor this fantastic three bedroom flat boasts a gorgeous reception room with impressive bi-fold doors, private and communal gardens and three ample bedrooms with en suite to the master. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Westcroft Close, West Hampstead, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This lovely three bedroom house offers ample living space with 30' private garden, off-street parking and a great location close to shops and transport links. Freehold. Read more.

Shoot Up Hill, Kilburn, NW2

649999 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Entered via a beautiful staircase, this fantastic three bedroom flat offers a bright reception room, three ample bedrooms, stylish bathroom and contemporary kitchen, all finished to an excellent standard. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Galsworthy Road, Cricklewood, NW2

525000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a residential street, this three bedroom house with potential to extend, offers open-plan accommodation and a large garden. Freehold. Read more.

Lyndale, Child's Hill, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Wonderfully refurbished to an impressive standard, this smart three bedroom flat offers ample living space with trendy décor, wood floors and a contemporary bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Lisle Court, Cricklewood, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Close to excellent amenities and transport links this sizeable three bedroom duplex flat offers abundant living space with modern décor and a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Ben and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Ben Relton1