Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 8 studio properties to rent in Fulham, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Fulham, SW6. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Fulham, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Redcliffe Close, Earls Court, SW5

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A lovely studio flat offering a great location for the convenience of Earl's Court Underground station and the many shops and amenities which surround it. Read more.

Kings Road, Kings Road, SW10

320 per week (1387 pcm) £1,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This light and airy studio flat offers an attractive living space with a generous open-plan reception room situated on the prestigious King's Road. Read more.

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

310 per week (1344 pcm) £1,860 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

This beautifully presented, first floor studio flat is conveniently located close to many amenities and facilities of world famous King's Road and near the River Thames. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Wandon Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

In a great location for the many amenities of Fulham Broadway this charming ground floor studio flat is well equipped and benefits from a gorgeous kitchen and private garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Fulham Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A stylish and well appointed studio flat offering unique living space arranged over two floors and enviably located between Chelsea and Fulham Broadway. Read more.

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

290 per week (1257 pcm) £1,740 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Situated in a pretty residential street close to the many amenities of Fulham Road, this bright and well presented studio flat features high ceiling and benefits from a South-West-facing aspect. Read more.

Warwick Road, Earls Court, SW5

260 per week (1127 pcm) £1,560 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This charming studio flat is located in a smart period conversion and offers a bright and spacious interior with separate kitchen and overlooking the stunning communal gardens to which there is access. Read more.

Clem Attlee Court, Fulham Broadway, SW6

250 per week (1084 pcm) £1,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Moments from amenities, this generous ground floor studio flat offers bright and spacious interiors presented in good condition and further benefits from a separate kitchen and private patio garden. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape