Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 50 1 bedroom properties for sale in Fulham, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Fulham, SW6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Fulham, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chelsea Island, Chelsea Harbour, SW10

1350000 - 1450000

My rating

Save to shortlist

7 x 1 bedroom apartments for sale

Chelsea Island offers a collection of sublime one bedroom apartments. Each apartment is classically proportioned and located within one of London's most prominent and sought-after addresses. Leasehold. Read more.

William Morris Way, Sands End, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering fabulous views of the Thames, this spacious one bedroom property has been fully refurbished to feature beautifully presented accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This unique studio house is arranged over three floors within a period gated development and is located moments from the amenities of Fulham Broadway and Chelsea. Freehold. Read more.

Lillie Square, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering modern mansion block accommodation, this stylish one bedroom apartment boasts a designer open-plan interior and south-facing views from the fifth floor and benefits from a superb central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Columbia Gardens South, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding new build one bedroom luxury apartment is set on the sixth floor with north easterly views and boasts access to supreme on-site, communal facilities including a swimming pool and gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Harbour, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning and peaceful one bedroom flat situated in this secure portered building with amazing views across the beautiful Chelsea Marina. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Creek, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located in London's prestigious dock-side development in Chelsea Creek, this fabulous one bedroom apartment offer stylish accommodation with superb views. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Street, Chelsea Creek, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located within the sought-after Chelsea Creek development, this superb one bedroom apartment offers contemporary design features and bright accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Bolander Grove North, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding new build one bedroom luxury apartment is set on the fifth floor with north easterly views and boasts access to supreme on-site, communal facilities including a swimming pool and gym. Leasehold. Read more.

New Kings Road, Fulham, SW6

745000 - 755000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Set within a brand new development, a selection of one bedroom apartments are available featuring stunning interiors with an open-plan living area, designer fixtures and fittings and a generous double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Lillie Square, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor with views to the north-east, this this stylish one bedroom apartment boasts well designed interiors with space to entertain and a charming private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Wharfedale Street, Chelsea, SW10

730000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting two fabulous roof terraces, this exceptionally bright one bedroom second floor flat features neutral décor throughout and an excellent location moments from the amenities of Earls Court. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bishop's Park Road, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a striking red brick mansion block, this spacious one bedroom property is arranged on the ground floor with easy access to the amenities of Fulham Palace Road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Warwick Road, Earls Court, SW5

699000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

This beautifully refurbished one bedroom lower ground floor flat is offers a well proportioned interior with gorgeous wood floors and a lovely private patio. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Gilstead Road, Sands End, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A delightful one bedroom first floor flat that features a bright reception room and an eat-in kitchen, quietly located close to the Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Ariana Apartments, Fulham, SW6

565000 - 645000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

A fantastic selection of one bedroom apartments are available, set within a newly renovated development moments from amenities in Fulham and feature a well-designed open-plan living space with a high finish throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Wingrave Road, Fulham, W6

599950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a quiet residential street close to the Thames, this lovely ground floor property is presented in excellent condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Hortensia Road, Chelsea, SW10

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Hunt's Paper Factory, Bishop's Park, SW6

565000 - 595000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

A stunning selection of one bedroom loft-style apartments are available boasting a unique design and finish and set within a secure gated development with access to a landscaped communal courtyard. Leasehold. Read more.

Arundel Mansions, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an attractive block and boasting contemporary interiors presented in excellent condition, this spacious one bedroom fourth floor flat also features a generous double bedroom with ample storage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Mirabel Road, Fulham, SW6

595000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully proportioned one bedroom flat in the heart of Fulham, which offers excellent access to the amenities of Fulham Broadway. The flat boasts a bright reception room, good-sized kitchen and great bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Doulton House, Chelsea Creek, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Sitauted within a superb new development this fantastic one bedroom loft-style apartment featuring stylish and contemporary interiors and sought-after location moments from Chelsea. Leasehold. Read more.

Dawes Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

575000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a wonderful reception room with high ceilings and a bay windows, this great one bedroom period conversion flat also offers a fabulous eat-in kitchen and gorgeous original wood floors. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

St Olaf's Road, Munster Village, SW6

555000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Park Street, Chelsea Creek, SW6

550000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This contemporary Manhattan style flat is ideally situated within a fantastic new development offering modern interiors, concierge and access to great communal facilities including a gym and swimming pool. Leasehold. Read more.

Harwood Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

550000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this bright one bedroom flat offers comfortable accommodation with a good-sized garden and south-facing bedroom close to Fulham Broadway Underground Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Chelsea, SW10

550000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom flat offers a bright interior with modern fittings, gorgeous wood floors, superb proportions throughout and a fabulous location in this attractive red brick period building. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Eustace Road, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished, this superb one bedroom flat features a private entrance with stylish interiors and rear patio all in a fantastic central location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Chelsea Creek, Chelsea Creek, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a fantastic development, this contemporary Manhattan style flat offers modern interiors, concierge and access to great communal facilities including a swimming pool and gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Dairy Close, Parsons Green, SW6

525000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stylish one bedroom apartment presented in excellent condition, enviably located in the heart of Parsons Green offering a private South-East facing balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Maltings Place, Sands End, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a gated development, this recently refurbished one bedroom ground floor flat offers a stylish, open-plan living space with direct access to a communal garden and an off-street parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Homestead Road, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the raised ground floor of a pretty period terrace, this stylish one bedroom flat features contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Mirabel Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This excellent one bedroom duplex flat is conveniently located moments from Fulham Broadway and offers a generous reception room presented in superb condition. Leasehold. Read more.

Bagleys Lane, Sands End, SW6

495000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a modern development close to the Thames, this bright one bedroom property benefits from a stylish open-plan living area ideal for entertaining. Leasehold. Read more.

Kingwood Road, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A superb one bedroom, first floor flat offering bright and spacious accommodation with a generously sized eat-in kitchen and a fantastic location moments from a wide range of bars, shops and restaurants. Leasehold. Read more.

Salisbury Mews, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom house for sale

Quietly located in a pretty mews, this lovely one bedroom cottage offers well presented, open-plan accommodation within easy reach of Fulham Road. Freehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a wonderful one bedroom flat featuring unique and well proportioned interior with a lovely patio, neutral décor and stylish fittings and fixtures. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Salisbury Mews, Fulham, SW6

475000 Recently sold

1 bedroom mews house for sale

Hidden away on a quiet mews in Fulham, this stunning one bedroom, split-level house has been designed to offer beautiful, contemporary space with a stylish open-plan kitchen and a spiral staircase between levels. Freehold. Read more.

Ranelagh Gardens, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming one bedroom flat is well proportioned within benefiting from large reception room, private entrance and fantastic location to Putney and Fulham. Leasehold. Read more.

Sulivan Court, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting fabulous views over Hurlingham Park, this light and airy fourth floor flat offers well proportioned rooms, a private balcony and a great Parsons Green location. Leasehold. Read more.

Wyfold Road, Fulham, SW6

450000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A well-presented one bedroom ground floor property situated within a period red brick building which offers open-plan accommodation and a quiet location. Leasehold. Read more.

Beaumont Avenue, West Kensington, W14

450000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located within an attractive mansion block this charming one bedroom first floor apartment is presented in good condition throughout and features a spacious reception room and good sized bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Rainville Road, Crabtree Estate, W6

427500 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the banks of the Thames in a charming development, this well presented one bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation with superb views of the River Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Dawes Road, Fulham, SW6

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This smart one bedroom first floor flat benefits from a bright open-plan kitchen/reception with modern bathroom and good location for transport and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Court, Fulham Broadway, SW6

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A well presented one bedroom first floor flat featuring a spacious reception room ideally located moments from Fulham Road and Parsons Green. Leasehold. Read more.

Clem Attlee Court, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned one bedroom flat offering bright living accomodation with private entrance and close to the many local amenities of Fulham Broadway. Leasehold. Read more.

Filmer Road, Fulham, SW6

349950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming one bedroom property is situated on the first floor of a purpose-built block within easy reach of a wide range of local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Guy Guy Evans1