Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 120 2 bedroom properties for sale in Fulham, SW6. Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Fulham, SW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Fulham, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chelsea Island, Chelsea Harbour, SW10

1995000 - 2550000

My rating

Save to shortlist

7 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

Chelsea Island offers a collection of fantastic two bedroom luxury apartments, each classically proportioned and located within one of London's most prominent and sought-after addresses. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Reach, Fulham, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Fulham Reach offers a collection of two bedroom premier apartments with the Goldhurst Building designed with modern architecture with traditional influences reflecting the rich history of Fulham. Leasehold. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set in a superb modern purpose-built development with fabulous communal gardens, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat offers spacious entertaining accommodation with private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fulham Reach, Fulham, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Fulham Reach offers this unique chance to own one of two two bedroom penthouses, both offering striking living and entertaining space and have been finished to the highest standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Redcliffe Square, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This superb two bedroom luxury apartment is set on the lower ground floor with two courtyards, boasting a wonderfully stylish décor with plush interior. The property is set on a prestigious Chelsea garden square. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning and bright two bedroom duplex flat benefits from an imposing reception room providing excellent entertaining space and fully fitted contemporary kitchen, situated in this quiet Chelsea location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

William Morris Way, Sands End, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

This two bedroom ground floor flat features huge living space, impressive reception room incorporating ample dining area and state-of-the-art fitted kitchen, master bedroom with dressing area and en suite bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Octavia House, Imperial Wharf, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Beautifully presented throughout, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts a gorgeous open-plan reception room with modern kitchen, fantastic master bedroom with en suite and access to a communal gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Nevern Mansions, Warwick Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the first floor, this impressive and immaculately refurbished two bedroom luxury apartment boasts light interiors with a contemporary décor, high ceilings and boasts access to the exclusive Nevern Square gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Aspect Court, Imperial Wharf, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located within a popular modern development, this stylish two bedroom apartment features a recent refurbishment with beautiful marble shower rooms and two balconies with river views. Leasehold. Read more.

New Kings Road, Fulham, SW6

1025000 - 1375000

My rating

Save to shortlist

7 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

New King's Road offers a luxury selection of two bedroom apartments set within a secure block and feature sleek open-plan living areas with bespoke kitchens and bathrooms, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Trebovir Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

This amazing two bedroom lower ground floor flat offers exceptionally spacious accommodation with beautifully high ceilings and original wood floors, a porter and a lift. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Townmead Road, Imperial Wharf, SW6

1295000 Recently sold

Beautifully presented throughout, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts a gorgeous open-plan reception room with modern kitchen, fantastic master bedroom with en suite and access to a communal gym. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment offering contemporary open-plan accommodation on the seventh floor of this sought-after riverside development. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Harbour, Lots Road, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxury two bedroom apartment is ideally set on the fourth floor and boasts a stylish and spacious reception bathed in natural light with multi aspect windows and a private balcony within this waterside development. Leasehold. Read more.

Earls Court Square, Earls Court, SW5

1250000 Recently sold

Set within a beautiful mansion block on a garden square, this stunning two bedroom apartment provides elegant living and entertaining space in excellent condition. Leasehold. Read more.

Lillie Square, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the first floor of a stunning new development, this two bedroom apartment boasts a large open-plan reception room, contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances. Leasehold. Read more.

Lensbury Avenue, Imperial Wharf, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

This superb two bedroom third floor flat features modern and stylish accommodation within a sought-after riverside development with access to a communal gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Moore Park Road, Moore Park Estate, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Benefiting from generous proportions throughout, this excellent two bedroom property benefits from two gardens and a great Fulham Broadway location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Damer Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

A bright and beautifully presented two bedroom duplex flat situated close to the river and benefiting from a fabulous south-facing none-demised roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Farm Lane, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering unique and exclusive living space in the heart of Fulham, this fabulous two bedroom split-level apartment provides stylish open-plan accommodation which covers an extensive area. Leasehold. Read more.

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

With its own private entrance, this is an amazing two bedroom flat that has been recently refurbished to an exceptional standard to offer stylish and modern accommodation with wood floors and a fantastic garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Earls Court Square, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the lower ground floor of an impressive mansion building in Earls Court, this gorgeous two bedroom flat offers ample living space with a large vault, a study and a great location moments from Earls Court Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Westgate Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

1100000 Recently sold

Boasting a fabulous location, this marvellous and well arranged two bedroom flat offers great accommodation with a fantastic open-plan reception room/kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Philbeach Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

With an enviable earls Court location, moments from the station and amenities, a wonderfully spacious two bedroom, two bathroom flat with a private entrance, amazing storage and use of beautiful communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

The Quadrangle, Chelsea Harbour, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom flat is located on the first floor of a popular block within the impressive, modern development of Chelsea Harbour. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

This two bedroom garden flat situated near Earl's Court boasts spacious rooms with high ceilings and big windows. Recently refurbished, the property blends traditional features with a stylish, modern feel. Leasehold. Read more.

Doulton House, Chelsea Creek, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

A superb first floor property situated within a waterside development and benefiting from an onsite gym, pool and spa as well as a 24-hour porter. Leasehold. Read more.

Townmead Road, Sands End, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in the prestigious Imperial Wharf development, this stunning two bedroom second floor flat (with lift) offers open-plan accommodation with balcony and parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Harbour, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in this fabulous Chelsea riverside development, this stunning two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard and benefits from a stunning reception room with south-west-facing balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Street, Chelsea Creek, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor property in a stylish new build waterside development with high-specification fixtures and fittings and 24-hour porter. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Featuring a wonderful private garden with raised patio area and a stunning and spacious reception room with feature fireplace, this two bedroom flat offers fantastic accommodation. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Westgate Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom flat is set in a beautiful property, offering a good-sized reception room with bay-fronted window, two generously sized bedrooms and benefits from a modern kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kempsford Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the second and third floor, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment offers a fantastic open-plan reception with space to dine and two double bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a stylish interior, this stunning two bedroom flat also benefits from refreshingly bright rooms, charming period features, gorgeous wood floors and a good location on popular Fulham Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Aspect Court, Imperial Wharf, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

The Imperial Wharf development offers this striking two bedroom apartment with views of both the river and the Boulevard, plus spacious and versatile accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom flat is set within a newly built development and offers high-specification fixtures and fittings and access to a communal gym and pool. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An excellently presented and very well proportioned two bedroom first floor flat offering spacious interiors with a fabulous reception room leading to a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom property is located on the fourth floor of a newly built development and offers stylish and bright accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

This outstanding two bedroom luxury apartment is set on the lower ground floor and has been meticulously refurbished to a high standard with a charming garden and ample vaulted storage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

This wonderful two bedroom ground floor maisonette offers a charming interior with a gorgeous kitchen/dining room leading to a pretty patio garden, also benefiting from off-street parking and a fabulous location. Leasehold. Read more.

Longridge Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented two bedroom flat offering great space throughout with modern fittings and fixtures and a convenient location for both shops and transport links. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hunt's Paper Factory, Bishop's Park, SW6

769950 - 925000

My rating

Save to shortlist

7 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Situated in the heart of Munster Village, a stunning selection of two bedroom apartments are available featuring a well designed open-plan living space, two double bedrooms with two bathrooms and a communal courtyard. Leasehold. Read more.

Regency House, The Boulevard, Imperial Wharf, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious two bedroom flat offers great views from its balcony and bright reception room, while offering a 24-hour porter service and communal gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Mentone Mansions, Chelsea, SW10

895000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set moments from Chelsea, this bright and spacious two bedroom flat is located on the first floor of an impressive mansion brick mansion block with well proportioned accommodation. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious and stylish two bedroom flat has been refurbished to an impeccable standard and boasts a private entrance, contemporary décor with a superb bay-fronted reception room and a charming patio. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Waldemar Avenue, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

This superb two bedroom split-level flat is located on the top two floors of a period house and offers spectacular rooftop views across London. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylishly refurbished two bedroom luxury apartment offers an incredible amount of space with a substantial patio garden with space to dine and high-specification finish throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Dawes Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located for the amenities of Fulham Broadway, this large two bedroom split-level flat features well-presented accommodation with two reception rooms and a private roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Gowan Avenue, Munster Village, SW6

850000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom ground floor flat finished to a high-specification throughout, offering a stylish interiors and lovely private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Perrymead Street, Parsons Green, SW6

850000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom mews house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Eardley Crescent, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in an imposing period terrace on a popular crescent in Earls Court, this bright and stylish two bedroom flat offers modern open-plan accommodation and a stunning interior finish. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Moore Park Estate, SW6

850000 Recently sold

A desirable two bedroom maisonette benefiting from an enviable location close to Fulham Broadway and Chelsea, offering spacious accommodation and a private flat roof. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Palace Road, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful two bedroom ground floor flat featuring high ceilings, a large private garden with side access and a sought-after location. Leasehold. Read more.

Lambrook Terrace, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

This superb two bedroom maisonette is arranged over the top two floors of a period terrace and benefits from a private entrance on the ground floor. Leasehold. Read more.

Shorrolds Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the top two floors of a period property, this superb two bedroom flat features modern open-plan accommodation and is presented in excellent condition. Leasehold. Read more.

Tamworth Street, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on a quiet residential street, this beautifully presented two bedroom flat features bright and stylish accommodation with a private decked garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Ariana Apartments, Fulham, SW6

755000 - 815000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

A superb selection of newly renovated two bedroom luxurious apartments are available and feature a contemporary open-plan living area with modern fixtures and fittings and two generous double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Eardley Crescent, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom flat has been finished to the highest standards with wood floors throughout, stylish interior design, bright and spacious rooms and a superb location close to Earls Court. Leasehold. Read more.

Regency House, The Boulevard, Imperial Wharf, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and spacious two bedroom apartment has been finished to a highest standard with wood floors throughout and benefits from a fantastic location adjacent to the River Thames with secure off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Seagrave Road, West Brompton, SW6

799950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Fulham Road, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a stylish and high-quality finish this two bedroom flat includes a stunning open-plan kitchen with large reception room and ample space to dine opening out onto a south-east facing terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Kenyon Street, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom flat offering a superb kitchen/dining room, which opens onto a fabulous rear garden and benefits from an en suite off the master bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Foskett Road, Parsons Green, SW6

799950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the popular area of Parsons Green, this stylish two bedroom flat benefits from modern open-plan accommodation as well as a great rear garden and wood floors. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish two bedroom flat is beautifully refurbished throughout with modern features, offering two generously sized bedrooms and benefits from a private gated entrance. Leasehold. Read more.

New Kings Road, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally located on a quiet residential street just off New King's Road, this superb two bedroom maisonette boasts a generous reception room, a south-facing garden and a full refurbishment. Leasehold. Read more.

795000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom flat has been beautifully maintained and includes a lovely 17' reception room with lots of space for entertaining and a superb kitchen with plenty of natural light bathing the room. Leasehold. Read more.

Greensward House, Imperial Wharf, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom apartment overlooking Imperial Park in this prestigious part of this fantastic development with restaurants and amenities, underground parking and 24-hour porterage. Leasehold. Read more.

Warwick Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom flat offers a bright interior with lovely views of the Philbeach communal gardens and is located close to Earls Court with a vast array of shops and amenities close by. Leasehold. Read more.

Racton Road, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located for the amenities of North End Road, this excellent two bedroom property features a private garden and period features. Freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated moments from Old Brompton Road, this extremely well presented two bedroom flat boasts wood floors, spacious accommodation and a recent refurbishment. Leasehold. Read more.

795000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering superb views of the Thames and West London, this fantastic two bedroom apartment is situated on the fourth floor of a sought-after riverside development. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom flat offers substantial accommodation with impressive high ceilings, and a great location close to a wide variety of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom flat offers substantial accommodation with impressive high ceilings, and access to a well maintained communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

750000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

750000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom flat features charming accommodation including bright reception room with open-plan kitchen and is situated in a quiet and attractive residential street. Leasehold. Read more.

Crookham Road, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A two bedroom lower ground floor flat presented in excellent condition and benefiting from a private decked rear garden and superb location for Parsons Green. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lysia Street, Fulham, SW6

750000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located just moments from the wide open spaces of Bishops Park and the River Thames, this gorgeous two bedroom flat offers bright accommodation with ample storage space and a lovely rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Brompton Park Cresent, Fulham Broadway, SW6

750000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a sought-after gated development, this superb two bedroom fifth floor property benefits from bright and well proportioned rooms. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated moments from the River Thames, this bright and modern two bedroom flat is arranged over two floors of a period terrace in residential Sands End. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic two bedroom, lower ground floor flat offers substantial accommodation with impressive high ceilings, en suite facilities and access to patio and stunning communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Reporton Road, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the popular Munster Village area this stunning two bedroom flat offers spacious living and entertaining accommodation with fabulous interiors. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Sherbrooke Road, Fulham, SW6

740000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom ground floor flat, set within a charming period conversion, benefits from an impressive reception room with open-plan kitchen and private patio garden moments from the parks and the river. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Burlington Road, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located moments from New King's Road and Fulham Road, this gorgeous two bedroom, south-facing duplex is presented in excellent condition with a spacious reception room offering ample space for dining. Leasehold. Read more.

Brompton Park Crescent, West Brompton, SW6

725000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a large two bedroom flat offering stylish and bright accommodation within a popular gated development with views over communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

St Olafs Road, Munster Village, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the popular Munster Village, this bright two bedroom flat benefits from a recent refurbishment and large eat-in kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

St Olaf's Road, Munster Village, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a quiet road in Munster Village, this beautifully refurbished two bedroom property benefits from bespoke storage and feature lighting. Leasehold. Read more.

Stephendale Road, Sands End, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Quietly located close to the Thames and the amenities on Wandsworth Bridge Road, this great two double bedroom flat is presented in good condition and features a spacious reception room. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wandsworth Bridge Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

This delightful two bedroom split-level flat is presented in excellent condition with ample storage space throughout and benefits from a superb location just moments from local shops, amenities and green parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

Barclay Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an attractive period building, this contemporary two bedroom raised ground floor flat features an open-plan living space with stylish décor, a balcony and a fantasic location moments from Fulham Broadway. Leasehold. Read more.

Edith Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

699000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fernhurst Road, Munster Village, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom split-level flat offer fantastic living and entertaining accommodation and situated in the sought-after area of Munster village. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a quiet crescent, this well proportioned two bedroom flat features open-plan accommodation, an en suite master bedroom and a superb location close to local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Brompton Park Crescent, West Brompton, SW6

680000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Wandsworth Bridge Road, South Park, SW6

675000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Waldemar Avenue, Munster Village, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A spacious two double bedroom garden flat with large cellar, 5 minutes to underground station forming the ground floor of this substantial converted house, moments from the vibrant Fulham Road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lillie Road, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This refreshingly bright and uniquely proportioned two bedroom apartment features a South facing reception room, contemporary kitchen and an excellent location for shopping and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

665000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A delightful two bedroom flat offering a high standard of interior décor, with bright and spacious rooms and a lovely location for shops and transport links. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

There are 20 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

2 bedroom properties (120)

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Robert Robert Swann1