Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 51 2 bedroom properties to rent in Fulham, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Fulham, SW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Fulham, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Old Brompton Road, Earls Court, SW5

1500 per week (6500 pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom apartment to rent

Situated within a well-maintained mansion block, this beautifully presented two bedroom penthouse apartment boasts spectacular views from a balcony which runs the length of the property. Read more.

Chelsea Harbour, Chelsea, SW10

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally spacious and bright, two bedroom apartment situated in this prestigious harbour development right on the River Thames, with porter, secure underground parking and superb terrace with amazing views. Read more.

Imperial Wharf, Imperial Wharf, SW6

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a modern riverside development, this stylish two bedroom apartment offers well proportioned living space and en suite facilities. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Chelsea Harbour, Chelsea, SW10

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally spacious and bright two bedroom apartment located in a prestigious harbour development right on the River Thames, with porter, secure underground parking and two superb balconies with amazing views. Read more.

Hortensia Road, Chelsea, SW10

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat boasts contemporary fittings throughout, stunning floor-to-ceiling windows and a convenient location for a variety of amenities. Read more.

Nevern Square, Earls Court, SW5

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully refurbished to a very high standard, this two bedroom flat is situated in a portered period building and offers stylish and spacious accommodation and access to a gorgeous communal garden. Read more.

Chelsea Creek, Imperial Wharf, SW6

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a prestigious new development, this stylish two bedroom third floor flat features open-plan living space with balcony and underground parking space. Read more.

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated moments from the River Thames and fashionable King's Road, this superb two bedroom flat features a contemporary interior with wood floors and a private balcony. Read more.

Townmead Road, Sands End, SW6

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in the prestigious Imperial Wharf development, this stunning two bedroom second floor flat (with lift) offers open-plan accommodation with balcony and parking space. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW10

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious and stylish two bedroom flat has been refurbished to an impeccable standard and boasts a private entrance, contemporary décor with a superb bay-fronted reception room and a charming patio. Read more.

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom upper duplex flat features a recently refurbished interior with bright and airy rooms, generous proportions and a delightful west-facing roof terrace with wood decking. Read more.

Westgate Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is set in a beautiful property, offering a good-sized reception room with bay-fronted window, two generously sized bedrooms and benefits from a modern kitchen. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally place moments from Fulham Road, this is a bright and airy, two bedroom flat boasting beautifully presented accommodation with a charming balcony and smart décor throughout. Read more.

Longridge Road, Earls Court, SW5

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a stunning two bedroom flat featuring a wonderful interior with gorgeous wood floors, an exceptionally spacious and light reception room with open-plan kitchen and lovely rear patio. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious two bedroom property is located within a sought-after riverside development which benefits from 24-hour porter and communal gym. Read more.

Imperial Wharf, Sands End, SW6

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring a lovely reception room with doors leading to balcony, this great two bedroom third floor flat is situated moments from the Thames Path and the Harbour Club. Read more.

Manbre Road, Hammersmith, W6

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom ground floor flat is located in a quiet, riverside gated development on the Thames Path and features 24-hour porter, communal gardens and underground parking. Read more.

Brompton Park Crescent, West Brompton, SW6

2 bedroom flat to rent

This excellent two bedroom flat features a spacious reception room and two private balconies, and is located in a peaceful, private development within easy reach of both Chelsea and Fulham Broadway. Read more.

Warwick Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This charming and spacious two bedroom flat boasts delightful living space with high ceilings, smart décor and a lovely terrace overlooking the gorgeous communal garden to which there is access. Read more.

Brompton Park Crescent, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented two bedroom, second floor apartment offers bright and generous living space, including a balcony and benefits from access to a communal gym and swimming pool. Read more.

Higham House West, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom property is situated within a newly built development, moments from the Thames and features underground parking and concierge. Read more.

Beaumont Avenue, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a red brick mansion block, this stunning two bedroom property has been recently refurbished to an exceptional standrd throughout. Read more.

Watermans Quay, Sands End, SW6

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a full refurbishment throughout, this beautifully presented two bedroom flat is set within a modern development with a concierge and lift access. Read more.

Lensbury Avenue, Imperial Wharf, SW6

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A great two bedroom flat situated in the popular Imperial Wharf development and benefiting from a 24-hour porter, lift and communal gardens. Read more.

Harbour Reach, Imperial Wharf, SW6

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located within the vibrant and prestigious Imperial Wharf riverside development, this fantastic two bedroom apartment provides spacious and contemporary accommodation. Read more.

Fulham Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a fantastic location off Fulham Road and moments from Fulham Broadway Underground Station, this spacious two bedroom apartment is presented in excellent condition. Read more.

Fulham Park Gardens, Parsons Green, SW6

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This property boasts an elegant interior with high ceilings, a sleek fully fitted kitchen, this fabulous two bedroom first floor conversion flat is set within a handsome red brick building on a quiet residential road. Read more.

Mirabel Road, Fulham, SW6

470 per week (2037 pcm) £2,820 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Excellent two bedroom flat, set on the lower ground floor, offering a spacious reception room, smart open-plan kitchen, two airy bedrooms and a great rear garden. Read more.

Philbeach Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring a wonderful private garden with raised patio area and a stunning and spacious reception room with feature fireplace, this two bedroom flat offers fantastic accommodation. Read more.

Eardley Crescent, Earls Court, SW5

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful two bedroom apartment has been finished to the highest standards with wood floors throughout and benefits from stylish interior design, bright and spacious rooms and a lovely split-level rear garden. Read more.

Ranelagh Gardens, Bishop's Park, SW6

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat located in Bishop's Park boasting a bright and spacious interiors throughout, two good sized bedrooms and an ideal location for all local amenities. Read more.

New Kings Road, Parsons Green, SW6

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Ideally located on a quiet residential street just off New King's Road, this superb two bedroom maisonette boasts a generous reception room, a sunny south-facing garden and a full recent refurbishment. Read more.

Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, W6

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located for the amenities of Hammersmith, this beautifully presented two bedroom property is light and spacious throughout. Read more.

Philbeach Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This two bedroom flat features charming accommodation including bright reception room with open-plan kitchen and is situated in a quiet and attractive residential street. Read more.

Edith Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in an imposing modern block with off-street parking and communal garden, this is a stunning two bedroom flat (with lift) boasting bright and airy accommodation with a lovely balcony. Read more.

Parkview Court, Bishop's Park, SW6

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated just moments from Bishops Park and Fulham Road, this beautifully presented two bedroom apartment features a generous reception room, eat-in kitchen and en suite shower room. Read more.

Wandsworth Bridge Road, Fulham, SW6

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat arranged on the second floor of a period conversion, featuring a light and airy living space and an enviable location close to New King's Road and Eel Brook Common. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a sought-after Chelsea location, this bright two bedroom flat features a large reception room and en suite to the master bedroom. Read more.

New Kings Road, Fulham, SW6

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the top floor, this stylish two bedroom property features bright and modern accommodation with a private balcony and access to a flat roof. Read more.

Rosebury Road, Sands End, SW6

2 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely two bedroom duplex flat has been refurbished throughout, offering stylish living space retaining many original features, a fantastic reception room and wood floors. Read more.

Ranelagh Gardens, Hurlingham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Affording a fabulous location by Putney Bridge Station and Bishop's Park, this delightful two bedroom first floor apartment offers newly refurbished interiors with modern décor and two double bedrooms. Read more.

Drive Mansions, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located just moments from a wide range of shops and amenities, the River Thames and beautiful Bishop's Park, this spacious two bedroom apartment boasts bright rooms and lovely communal gardens. Read more.

Vanston Place, Fulham Broadway, SW6

410 per week (1777 pcm) £2,460 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a central location within walking distance of Fulham Broadway and a charming roof terrace. Read more.

William Morris Way, Fulham, SW6

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented, two bedroom apartment with river views is situated on the fifth floor of a prestigious waterside development and offers spacious accommodation with two en suites and a balcony. Read more.

Kempsford Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably situated in this secluded crescent, this is a lovely two bedroom flat offering a recently refurbished interior with neutral décor and a gorgeous private garden at the rear. Read more.

Fulham Road, Parsons Green, SW6

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An appealing, well kept studio flat positioned in close proximity to a wealth of trendy shops, bars and restaurants on Fulham Road and on Fulham Broadway. Read more.

Kelvedon Road, Parsons Green, SW6

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superb two bedroom apartment featuring a spacious reception room with an open-plan kitchen and an enviable location off Fulham Road moments from Parsons Green Underground Station. Read more.

Waldemar Avenue, Munster Village, SW6

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A spacious two double bedroom garden flat with large cellar, 5 minutes to underground station forming the ground floor of this substantial converted house, moments from the vibrant Fulham Road. Read more.

Sulivan Court, Broomhouse Lane, Parsons Green, SW6

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Quietly located, this well appointed two bedroom south-facing flat boasts access to attractive communal gardens and great sized reception room leading to a lovely balcony. Read more.

North End Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated moments from a wide range of amenities, this bright two bedroom property is situated on the second floor of a period building. Read more.

North End Road, Fulham, SW6

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A well presented two bedroom flat, enviably situated in the heart of Fulham, boasting a bright fully fitted kitchen, two generous double bedrooms and a smart shower room. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape