Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 47 3 bedroom properties for sale in Fulham, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Fulham, SW6. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Fulham, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chelsea Island, Chelsea Harbour, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Chelsea Island offers a unique, three bedroom penthouse with classically proportioned interiors set within one of London's most prominent and sought-after addresses. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Reach, Fulham, W6

2950000 - 4999950

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

Fulham Reach offers this unique chance to own one of two three bedroom penthouses, both offering striking living and entertaining space and have been finished to the highest standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Admiral Square, Chelsea Harbour, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering impressive living space with an expansive reception room, a stylish kitchen and a decked balcony, this fantastic three bedroom apartment is located in the fantastic Chelsea Harbour development. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Street, Chelsea Creek, SW6

2999950 Recently sold

A fabulous three bedroom apartment set in the prestigious Chelsea Creek, featuring a substantial reception room with chic open-plan kitchen, stunning views and private balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Street, Chelsea Creek, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

A simply stunning three bedroom flat in impeccable condition, featuring a substantial reception room with sleek open-plan kitchen, three large bedrooms and two gorgeous balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Thames Point, Imperial Wharf, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

An outstanding three bedroom property benefiting from a complete refurbishment and offering stunning views of the Thames in a sought-after riverside development. Leasehold. Read more.

Nevern Square, Earls Court, Earls Court, SW5

2550000 Recently sold

Wonderfully presented throughout, this incredibly generous three bedroom penthouse apartment boasts an amazing reception room with adjoining dining room, stunning finish and beautiful roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Island, Chelsea Harbour, SW10

2250000 - 2450000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

Chelsea Island offers a collection of stylish three bedroom offering classically proportioned interiors and is enviably located within one of London's most prominent and sought-after addresses. Leasehold. Read more.

Compass House, Chelsea Creek, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on the fourth floor (with lift) within the Chelsea Creek development, this spacious three bedroom flat features modern and stylish accommodation with communal gym and porter. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Reach, Fulham, W6

2150000 - 2224950

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

Fulham Reach offers a collection of three bedroom premier apartments with the Faulkner Building designed with modern architecture with traditional influences reflecting the rich history of Fulham. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Harbour, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse for sale

A luxurious two bedroom penthouse set within a popular apartment block within Chelsea Harbour. The property benefits from ample living and entertaining space and a private porter service. Leasehold. Read more.

Imperial Wharf, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting stunning river views from a private terrace, this superb three bedroom flat offers bright and spacious accommodation, access to communal gardens and an undeground parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

A fantastic and beautifully presented three bedroom maisonette offering contemporary accommodation with an en suite master bedroom and an expansive private terrace on the top of the building. Leasehold. Read more.

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in this secluded road moments from trendy Fulham Road, this is an amazing and light three bedroom maisonette boasting neutral décor, spacious rooms, modern fittings and fixtures and a lovely roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic refurbished two bedroom split-level apartment offers an expanse of space with a feature eat-in kitchen and a split-level garden with garden room. Freehold. Read more.

Fulham Reach, Fulham, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Fulham Reach offers a collection of three bedroom apartments with the Faulkner Building designed with modern architecture with traditional influences reflecting the rich history of Fulham. Leasehold. Read more.

Lillie Square, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering modern mansion block accommodation, this stylish three bedroom apartment boasts a designer open-plan interior and south-facing views from the fifth floor and benefits from a superb central location. Leasehold. Read more.

1750000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is a recently refurbished three bedroom maisonette featuring bright and contemporary accommodation with en suite facilities, amazing reception room with balcony and lots of useful storage space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kings Road, Moore Park Estate, SW6

1595000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated on the famous King's Road, this beautifully presented three bedroom house is arranged over three floors of a period terrace and private garage. Freehold. Read more.

The Boulevard, Imperial Wharf, SW6

1575000 Recently sold

Simply stunning and spacious three bedroom (two en suite) riverside development offering luxurious fixtures and fittings throughout with air conditioning, two balconies, off-street parking, lift and porter. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Creek, Imperial Wharf, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located within a prestigious new development, this exceptional three bedroom, fourth floor apartment benefits open-plan living space, an en suite master bedroom and an on-site communal spa, gym and 24-hour porter. Leasehold. Read more.

Billing Street, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This three bedroom house arranged over three floors benefits from an exclusive location among an enclave of period houses in this quiet oasis in lively central London. Freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

A beautifully presented duplex flat benefiting from a stylish interior boasting bright rooms with high ceilings, en suite facilities, a mature south-facing garden and plenty of useful storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

Ashburnham Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated close to the river, this fabulous three bedroom flat features bright and modern living space that has been recently refurbished with superb proportions throughout and direct access to pretty communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

1250000 Recently sold

Boasting wonderful proportions and a stylish interior, this superb three bedroom split-level flat offers immaculately presented accommodation including a fabulous south-west facing reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Crookham Road, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Bright and spacious throughout this stunning three bedroom maisonette features gorgeous modern open-plan accommodation throughout, lovely reception room and is situated close to the amenities of Fulham Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Harwood Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

A superb three bedroom maisonette arranged over two floors of a period house and benefiting from a fantastic central location in Fulham Broadway. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Finlay Street, Fulham, SW6

1195000 Recently sold

An impressive, extended three bedroom apartment presented in stunning condition which occupies the ground floor of a large semi-detached house. Freehold. Read more.

Stevenage Road, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Benefiting from wonderful river views, this generously proportioned three bedroom flat features bright accommodation, porter services and a communal pool. Leasehold. Read more.

Stevenage Road, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in a desirable riverside development, this fantastic three bedroom third floor flat comprises a bright and spacious reception room and access to a private balcony with communal ground views. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

William Morris Way, Sands End, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Overlooking the river, this luxurious three bedroom flat offers high-specification interiors, contemporary features, stylish décor and beautiful views. Leasehold. Read more.

Hannell Road, Fulham, SW6

OIEO 1050000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering a superb extended kitchen/dining room and top floor en suite master bedroom, this delightful three bedroom house is well presented with bright accommodation throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Prothero Road, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully presented throughout, this stylish three bedroom mid-terrace house offers stylish and spacious interiors, three well proportioned bedrooms and a private patio garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Stevenage Road, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over three floors, this modern end-of-terrace benefits from well proportioned rooms and good location on a quiet residential street. Freehold. Read more.

Swift Street, Parsons Green, SW6

995000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Munster Road, Munster Village, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic three bedroom maisonette has recently been refurbished to a high standard and features bright and airy accommodation with a generously sized decked roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Ariana Apartments, Fulham, SW6

950000 - 987500

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 3 bedroom flats for sale

Arranged over three floors within a new development in the heart of Fulham, a fantastic selection of three bedroom, two bathroom apartments are available and benefit from a high finish throughout with modern fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Strode Road, Munster Village, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting generous proportions and presented in an excellent condition, this three bedroom property id situated on a quiet residential street. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

An exceptionally spacious and bright three bedroom maisonette presented in excellent condition and featuring stylish décor and a good-sized kitchen with dining area. Leasehold. Read more.

Rostrevor Road, Parsons Green, SW6

925000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

William Morris Way, Sands End, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a popular riverside development, this bright three bedroom flat offers direct river views with porter service and close proximity to local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Dawes Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located for the amenities of Fulham Broadway, this large two bedroom split-level flat features well-presented accommodation with two reception rooms and a private roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wandsworth Bridge Road, South Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

This lovely three bedroom maisonette has been fully refurbished throughout and benefits from bright and spacious accommodation and stylish fixtures and fittings. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cassidy Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

850000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This well proportioned three bedroom house with garden is superbly located for local facilities and provides an excellent development opportunity. Freehold. Read more.

Colehill Gardens, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an attractive secure development, this light and airy three bedroom second floor flat features modern décor with period features, three well proportioned bedrooms and ample storage throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Stafford Cripps House, Fulham, SW6

465000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Guy Guy Evans1