Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 15 4 bedroom properties to rent in Fulham, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Fulham, SW6. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in Fulham, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fernshaw Road, Chelsea, SW10

1790 per week (7757 pcm) £10,740 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom apartment to rent

This amazing four bedroom house is enviably located on this secluded road between Fulham Road and King's Road, offering stunning living and entertaining space with a fabulous kitchen leading to a gorgeous garden. Read more.

Ravensbourne Apartments, Fulham, SW6

1600 per week (6934 pcm) £9,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment to rent

Located within a newly built riverside development, this fabulous four bedroom apartment is bright and spacious throughout and features high-specification fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Foskett Road, Parsons Green, SW6

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This outstanding four bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout and offers well proportioned accommodation over four floors of a period terrace. Read more.

Effie Place, Fulham Broadway, SW6

1100 per week (4767 pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Offering a fantastic location in the heart of Fulham, this stunning four bedroom house boasts two floors of fantastic entertaining space and a conservatory-style eat-in kitchen leading to rear patio garden. Read more.

Mendora Road, Fulham, SW6

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

Boasting a stylish and beautifully presented interior with a high finish, this superb four bedroom mid-terrace house also features and open-plan living space with four generous bedrooms and a lovely patio garden. Read more.

Hilary Close, Fulham, SW6

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Boasting a unique location with off-street parking in a lovely, secure mews development, this fabulous four bedroom house is presented in excellent condition with bright living and entertaining space throughout. Read more.

Fulham Riverside, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous four bedroom fifth and sixth floor apartment offering direct views of the Thames and situated within a superb riverside development. Read more.

Lillie Road, Fulham, SW6

920 per week (3987 pcm) £5,520 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Offering stylish and modern interiors, this superb four bedroom house features substantial living and entertaining space and a large rear garden. Read more.

Westgate Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the second and third floors of a Victorian conversion, this four bedroom share of freehold flat boasts traditional features, a stunning full-width reception room and a lovely roof terrace. Read more.

Tadema Road, Chelsea, SW10

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

A bright and airy four bedroom house ideally situated in Chelsea, close to the river and benefiting from a stunning south-west-facing garden. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

831 per week (3601 pcm) £4,986 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette to rent

This fantastic maisonette is set on the ground floor, offering four generously sized bedrooms, plenty of living space throughout and benefits from front and rear garden. Read more.

Pooles Lane, Chelsea, SW10

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Newly refurbished and presented in a gorgeous fashion, this bright and spacious, four bedroom house offers a generous living area, charming 23' patio garden and high-quality finish. Read more.

Novello Street, Parsons Green, SW6

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Located on a pretty lane in central Parsons Green, this superb four bedroom period property offers open-plan accommodation with fabulous master bedroom leading to a roof terrace. Read more.

Halford Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering well presented interiors with modern d├ęcor, this delightful four bedroom split-level maisonette also features a generous living space with four double bedrooms and a fantastic location moments from amenities. Read more.

Bovingdon Road, Fulham, SW6

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally located just moments from local shops, amenities and the wide open spaces of both South Park and Eel Brook Common, this superb four bedroom house is presented in good condition with a neat, paved rear garden. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape