Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties to rent in Fulham Broadway, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Fulham Broadway, SW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Fulham Broadway, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hortensia Road, Chelsea, SW10

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat boasts contemporary fittings throughout, stunning floor-to-ceiling windows and a convenient location for a variety of amenities. Read more.

Brompton Park Crescent, West Brompton, SW6

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This excellent two bedroom flat features a spacious reception room and two private balconies, and is located in a peaceful, private development within easy reach of both Chelsea and Fulham Broadway. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Brompton Park Crescent, West Brompton, SW6

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented two bedroom, second floor apartment offers bright and generous living space, including a balcony and benefits from access to a communal gym and swimming pool. Read more.

Fulham Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a fantastic location off Fulham Road and moments from Fulham Broadway Underground Station, this spacious two bedroom apartment is presented in excellent condition. Read more.

Edith Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in an imposing modern block with off-street parking and communal garden, this is a stunning two bedroom flat (with lift) boasting bright and airy accommodation with a lovely balcony. Read more.

Vanston Place, Fulham Broadway, SW6

410 per week (1777 pcm) £2,460 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a central location within walking distance of Fulham Broadway and a charming roof terrace. Read more.

Kelvedon Road, Parsons Green, SW6

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superb two bedroom apartment featuring a spacious reception room with an open-plan kitchen and an enviable location off Fulham Road moments from Parsons Green Underground Station. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

North End Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated moments from a wide range of amenities, this bright two bedroom property is situated on the second floor of a period building. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape