Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 2 bedroom properties for sale in Furzedown, SW16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Furzedown, SW16. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Furzedown, SW16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Tooting Bec Road, Tooting Bec, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and chic two bedroom second floor flat in Tooting Bec just moments from the Common offering good-sized bedrooms, lovely kitchen, sunny reception room and bright landing area. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lucien Road, Tooting Bec, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and spacious two bedroom first floor flat located on this quiet tree-lined road benefiting from fantastic entertaining spaces and a peaceful location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Moyser Road, Furzedown, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Peacefully located within the popular area of Furzedown, minutes from a selection of amenities, a unique two bedroom ground floor garden flat with a private entrance leading straight into the paved split-level garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Ashbourne Road, Tooting, CR4

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Bradley Bradley Slade1