Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 12 3 bedroom properties for sale in Furzedown, SW16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Furzedown, SW16. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Furzedown, SW16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Romberg Road, Tooting Bec, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Presented to a high standard throughout, a huge double fronted period home providing a double reception room with folding doors to the private garden, modern kitchen with adjoining dining room, and three large bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Seely Road, Tooting, SW17

749950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully presented throughout this stunning three bedroom semi-detached house is unusually wide and provides a wonderful reception/dining room with French doors into the private garden and summer house. Freehold. Read more.

Southcroft Road, Tooting, SW16

620000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A large mid-terrace house, presented in good condition, currently arranged over three floors with two kitchens to suit the current owners needs, three bedrooms, one on each floor and a large 36' garden. Freehold. Read more.

Woodland Way, Mitcham, CR4

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Southcroft Road, Tooting Graveney, SW17

589950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Presented in good order, featuring parquet flooring in the reception room and a large 80' garden with substantial patio area, this three bedroom house is also set back from the road by a pretty front garden. Freehold. Read more.

Cromer Road, Tooting, SW17

550000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A wonderful three bedroom terrace house with garden, in need of modernisation throughout, providing two reception rooms on the ground floor, three well proportioned bedrooms, and a superb garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Ashbourne Road, Tooting, CR4

525000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Edenvale Road, Tooting, CR4

525000 Recently sold

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Occupying the first floor of an attractive double fronted property, this three bedroom flat offers two reception rooms, two double bedrooms, one single/study, and a modern kitchen with garden access. Leasehold. Read more.

Streatham Road, Tooting, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This three bedroom house benefits from a great location within easy reach of a wide range of amenities, providing spacious accommodation, a garden and a garage. Freehold. Read more.

Heaton Road, Tooting, CR4

449950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Tynemouth Road, Tooting, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fab three bedroom maisonette offers bright and spacious accommodation with a large kitchen and lovely shared garden in a great location in Tooting. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Edenvale Close, Tooting, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

An unusually large three bedroom flat set within an attractive purpose-built development, providing a private entrance, balcony overlooking the communal gardens and a stylish, quirky interior. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Bradley and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Bradley Slade1