Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 4 bedroom properties for sale in Furzedown, SW16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Furzedown, SW16. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Furzedown, SW16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Nimrod Road, Furzedown, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A superb four bedroom house offering light and airy living space with attractive interior throughout and benefiting from two large reception rooms, stylish kitchen and lovely garden. Freehold. Read more.

Hillbrook Road, Tooting, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Lovely four bedroom house, arranged over three floors and featuring a generous reception room, four well proportioned bedrooms and large rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Nimrod Road, Furzedown, SW16

950000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

London Road, Mitcham, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully presented four bedroom family house, arranged over three floors and benefiting from the possibility of self-contained top floor flat, charming d├ęcor throughout, front and rear garden and private balcony. Freehold. Read more.

Ashbourne Road, Tooting, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Presented to a fantastic standard throughout this amazing four bedroom house, spaciously arranged over three floors, offers a versatile layout with an incredible garden and garage for one car. Freehold. Read more.

Manship Road, Tooting, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

With an unbeatable location opposite the beautiful open-spaces of Figges Marsh this wonderful four bedroom, three storey period home boasts an incredible 72' private rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Southcroft Road, Furzedown, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Spaciously arranged over three floors, and benefiting from a sloping 40' private garden, this terrace house provides four bedrooms including a large loft conversion bedroom, and a modern eat-in kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Bradley and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Bradley Slade1