Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 1 bedroom properties for sale in Gallions Reach, E16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Gallions Reach, E16. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Gallions Reach, E16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Inverness Mews, Docklands, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located alongside the River Thames and set on the third floor, this superb one bedroom apartment offers an open-plan kitchen and a gorgeous private balcony with river views. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Sheerness Mews, Gallions Reach, E16

335000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located overlooking the River Thames and set on the fifth floor, this superb one bedroom apartment offers an open-plan kitchen with a fantastic private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Albert Basin Way, Gallions Reach, E16

320000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Kennard Street, Silvertown, E16

315000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A superb one bedroom first floor flat set within a secure modern development, boasting a large reception room with a semi-open-plan kitchen and a charming private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Grimsby Grove, Gallions Reach, E16

279000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Warwall, Beckton, E6

275000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Fishguard Way, Royal Docks, E16

275000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located for swift access into Canary Wharf and set on the third floor, this spacious one bedroom apartment boasts an open-plan kitchen and lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Warwall, Beckton, E6

265000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefitting from off-street parking and a bright and spacious living space, this smart one bedroom flat also boasts a great location moments away from an array of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Rawsthorne Close, Silvertown, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish one bedroom flat is situated on the first floor of a secure development set within a peaceful cul-de-sac and boasts bright and modern interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Tollgate Road, Beckton, E6

250000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a great location moments from amenities, this one bedroom, first floor flat offers well presented interiors and a modern open-plan reception room/kitchen presented in fantastic condition. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Holmes1