Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties for sale in Gallions Reach, E16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Gallions Reach, E16. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Gallions Reach, E16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Reflection, Gallions Reach, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the fourth and fifth floors of an exclusive riverside development, this luxurious duplex penthouse benefits from a contemporary interior, Juliet balconies, lift access, river views and secure parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Royal Docks, Royal Docks, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully bright and spacious two bedroom flat situated within a fantastic modern development moments from the waterfront. Boasting a terrific open-plan reception/kitchen which extends out onto a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Inverness Mews, Gallions Reach, E16

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Fishguard Way, Gallions Reach, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic two bedroom apartment set on the fourth floor of a secure modern development, offering a spacious and bright living space throughout and boasts a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Fishguard Way, Gallions Reach, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom apartment is set in a prestigious development and offers a fantastic living space throughout with concierge and River Thames views. Leasehold. Read more.

Tollgate Road, Beckton, E6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering two double bedrooms and an open-plan kitchen/living space this charming purpose-built apartment benefits from private parking and a well-maintained bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Holmes1