Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 1 bedroom properties for sale in Gipsy Hill, SE19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Gipsy Hill, SE19. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Gipsy Hill, SE19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Whiteley Road, Gipsy Hill, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the ground floor of a period conversion, this charming one bedroom flat benefits from bright and spacious interiors with large windows and high ceilings. Leasehold. Read more.

Camden Hill Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located, a short walk from the varied amenities of the Crystal Palace Triangle, this fantastic one bedroom raised ground floor flat has been newly refurbished to an excellent standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Victoria Crescent, Gipsy Hill, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned and excellently presented one bedroom second floor flat in great condition throughout, offering a double size bedroom and reception room with space to dine. Leasehold. Read more.

Central Hill, Crystal Palace, SE19

335000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a purpose-built development and boasts bright and spacious reception room, modern kitchen and double bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Whiteley Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned raised ground floor flat, offering a desirable living space, separate kitchen, and neutral d├ęcor throughout in a prime residential Crystal Palace location. Leasehold. Read more.

Dulwich Wood Avenue, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a purpose-built development and is presented in excellent condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Simon Simon Darvill1