Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties for sale in Golders Green, NW11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Golders Green, NW11. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Golders Green, NW11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Havanna Drive, Temple Fortune, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Set within an exclusive gated development with porter and off-street parking, this wonderful two bedroom duplex flat offers stylish accommodation boasting two en suites, a private patio and beautiful communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

West Heath Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting access to wonderful communal gardens and a sought-after location close to a wealth of upmarket shops and amenities, this amazing two bedroom ground floor flat is presented in excellent condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Temple Fortune Lane, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

850000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the fourth floor of a secure development boasting bright interiors throughout, lovely views across North London and an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Heathway Court, Child's Hill, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the fifth floor of a popular residential block these exceptionally spacious two bedroom flats boast bright interiors throughout, lovely outside space and an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Cricklewood Lane, Cricklewood, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor this lovely two bedroom flat offers plenty of stylish living space with an expansive reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen and stylish bathroom, moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Finchley Road, Child's Hill, NW2

450000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A recently refurbished bright two bedroom flat, conveniently situated close to shops and amenities both in Hampstead and Golders Green. Leasehold. Read more.

Addison Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

449950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Golders Green, Golders Green, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the second floor of a wonderful period conversion, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent location close to a wealth of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Nick Nick Mayhead1