Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 3 bedroom properties for sale in Gospel Oak, NW5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Gospel Oak, NW5. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Gospel Oak, NW5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Highgate Road, Highgate, NW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This is an exceptionally well presented three bedroom house, boasting two reception rooms, immaculate interiors and a phenomenal landscaped garden. Freehold. Read more.

Savernake Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic three bedroom flat situated within an attractive period conversion, arranged over three floors offering bright and spacious interiors throughout, located in the sought-after area of Hampstead. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lismore Circus, Kentish Town, NW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This is a fantastic three bedroom flat on the first floor, with strikingly bright rooms and boasting a stylish interior finish throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Oliver Oliver Venn1