Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 14 1 bedroom properties for sale in Greenwich, SE10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Greenwich, SE10. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Greenwich, SE10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Peartree Way, Greenwich Millennium Village, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the thriving and sought-after Greenwich Millennium Village, this stylish one bedroom flat benefits from a bright and spacious layout with a beautiful finish and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

The Old Vicarage, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the first floor of a beautifully converted Vicarage, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a modern and sleek interior combined with the period features of the building. Leasehold. Read more.

Greenwich High Road, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a superb modern development this spacious one bedroom flat offers bright contemporary interiors throughout and boasts an impressive open-plan reception room, fabulous private balcony and large double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Hatfield House, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully presented one bedroom fifth floor flat in a secure residential development with parking, boasting private balcony and a fantastic central Greenwich location. Leasehold. Read more.

Nevada Street, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A charming one bedroom flat completely modernised to a very high standard while making full use of every available bit of space, including a smart reception room with a contemporary semi-open-plan kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Claremont Street, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a superb location in the heart of Greenwich and set within a secure modern development this lovely one bedroom flat offers a well proportioned reception room with space-to-dine, large bedroom and private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

West Parkside, Greenwich Millennium Village, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a superb modern development this stylish one bedroom flat offers an expansive open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and large bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Leasehold. Read more.

Loampit Vale, Lewisham, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the Eleventh floor of a stunning modern development this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a striking open-plan reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows and expansive private balcony with superb views. Leasehold. Read more.

Glaisher Street, Greenwich, SE8

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Maurer Court, Greenwich Millennium Village, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefitting from bright and spacious interiors throughout, this stylish one bedroom flat is set within the desirable Greenwich Millennium Village. Leasehold. Read more.

Lewisham Hill, Lewisham, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from a south-facing location moments away from the picturesque Blackheath, this charming one bedroom, first floor property also boasts a stylish interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Henry Hudson Apartments, Banning Street, Greenwich, SE10

349995 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom fifth floor apartment offers bright and contemporary living space with smart reception room and stylish open-plan kitchen, set within a popular riverside development. Leasehold. Read more.

Deals Gateway, Deptford, SE13

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the first floor of a smart modern development moments away from fantastic transport links, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Armoury Road, Deptford, SE8

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming one bedroom flat is situated on the ground floor of a block in a quiet and residential estate while offering bright and neutral interiors and a spacious reception area. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Scott Scott West1