Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 10 1 bedroom properties to rent in Greenwich, SE10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Greenwich, SE10. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Greenwich, SE10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Laban Walk, Greenwich, SE8

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom, tenth floor flat flooded with natural light and boasting a spacious open-plan reception room/kitchen and a private balcony providing impressive views of London. Read more.

St Johns Park, Blackheath, SE3

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Recently refurbished to an exceptional standard this stunning one bedroom flat boasts bright spacious interiors including an outstanding fitted kitchen with breakfast island and superb reception room with bay windows. Read more.

Devonshire Drive, Greenwich, SE10

368.08 per week (1595 pcm) £2,209 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom, first floor flat is set within a stunning school conversion boasting bright and airy interiors throughout, a large reception room flooded and a chic kitchen. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Norman Road, Greenwich, SE10

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom, second floor flat offering contemporary living space set within a fantastic recently built development moments from Greenwich town centre and bright living space finished to a high standard. Read more.

Tyler Street, East Greenwich, SE10

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented one bedroom second floor flat boasts bright and spacious accommodation, including a contemporary kitchen and bedroom with en suite shower room. Read more.

Greenfell Mansions, Deptford, SE8

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a fabulous gated riverside development benefiting from concierge service this stylish one bedroom flat is beautifully presented and boasts a superb private balcony and large open-plan reception room. Read more.

Station Road, Lewisham, SE13

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from Lewisham Station this stylish one bedroom flat is set on the twelfth floor of a stunning brand new development and offers bright contemporary interiors and a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Nevada Street, Greenwich, SE10

321.92 per week (1395 pcm) £1,932 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A charming one bedroom flat completely modernised to a very high standard while making full use of every available bit of space, including a smart reception room with a contemporary semi-open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Deals Gateway, Deptford, SE13

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the first floor of a smart modern development moments away from fantastic transport links, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious interior. Read more.

Charlton Road, Blackheath, SE3

288.46 per week (1250 pcm) £1,731 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This charming one bedroom flat featuring well proportioned living space and a stylish reception room with dining area also enjoys a lovely location near to the heath. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape