Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 4 4 bedroom properties for sale in Greenwich, SE10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Greenwich, SE10. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Greenwich, SE10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Vanbrugh Castle, Greenwich, SE10

4 bedroom apartment for sale

This exciting home comprises a wing of one of the most prestigious, early Georgian buildings in Greenwich. The four bedroom Grade I listed castle offers spacious accommodation with many period features. Leasehold plus share of freehold. View more.

Park Row, Greenwich, SE10

4 bedroom house for sale

Located on one of Greenwich's most prestigious roads, this stunning four bedroom house is well arranged over four fantastically styled floors and benefits from gorgeous views over the Maritime Museum and Canary Wharf. Freehold. View more.

Glenluce Road, Blackheath, SE3

4 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully presented throughout this stunning four bedroom house is generously arranged over three floors and boasts an exceptional kitchen with space-to-dine, four large double bedrooms and a lovely private garden. Freehold. View more.

Greenwich Millennium Village, Greenwich Millennium Village, SE10

4 bedroom house for sale

Wonderfully positioned in this fabulous development, Greenwich Millennium Village, this stunning collection of four bedroom townhouses feature contemporary and spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold. View more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape