Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 4 bedroom properties for sale in Greenwich, SE10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Greenwich, SE10. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Greenwich, SE10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St Alfege Passage, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic four bedroom house offers spacious accommodation over three floors, including a bright conservatory and private garden. N.B We have been advised that it will be offers in excess of £1,450,000. Freehold. Read more.

Greenwich Square, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

An incredible selection of contemporary terrace houses within a fantastic new development, boasting bright interiors with a sensational finish and desirable outdoor leisure spaces. Leasehold. Read more.

Metcalfe Court, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A wonderful four bedroom house boasting excellent living and entertaining space, contemporary interiors and a fantastic location in Greenwich. Leasehold. Read more.

Meridian Point, Greenwich, SE8

695000 Recently sold

4 bedroom flat for sale

Offering contemporary living in a fantastic Greenwich location, this beautiful four bedroom flat arranged over four floors boasts a mezzanine reception room and large roof terrace with panoramic views. Leasehold. Read more.

Burnett House, Lewisham Hill, Lewisham, SE13

435000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Mark Mark Ruffell1