Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 1 bedroom properties for sale in Grove Park, W4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Grove Park, W4. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Grove Park, W4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Corney Reach Way, Corney Reach, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated moments from Chiswick Pier in a sought-after modern development, a stylish and well proportioned one bedroom apartment presented in fabulous condition throughout with direct access to communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Fauconberg Road, Grove Park, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the ground floor of a beautiful period property this stunning one bedroom garden apartment offers a gorgeous living space with south-west facing garden, potential to extend(STPP) and access to a cellar. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hogarth Views, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within the fabulous grounds of the historic Hogarth Estate, this exquisite development offers beautiful one bedroom apartments with luxury living and a beautiful location. Leasehold. Read more.

Burlington Lane, Grove Park, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious one bedroom flat with neutral d├ęcor throughout is located only moments away from the River Thames and the amenities of Chiswick High Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Dukes Avenue, Chiswick, W4

430000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This superb one bedroom first floor apartment is situated in a substantial Victorian conversion on this desirable residential street in the heart of Chiswick. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Chiswick Village, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic one bedroom flat situated within a popular purpose-built development in the heart of Chiswick while offering generously proportioned accommodation and well maintained communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Fauconberg Road, Grove Park, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish one bedroom flat offers fabulous accommodation including a reception room with parquet floor, a lovely kitchen and modern bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Tom Tom Wright1