Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 8 1 bedroom properties to rent in Guildford, GU1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Guildford, GU1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Guildford, GU1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Pit Farm Road, Guildford, GU1

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting high ceilings and character features, this fantastic one bedroom first floor flat is situated in an imposing Victorian building, close to Guildford's excellent amenities. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Station Approach, Guildford, GU1

294.23 per week (1275 pcm) £1,766 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom flat, situated on the first floor of this brand new development and boasting sleek interiors, a superb open-plan reception room with balcony, secure underground parking and located moments from the station. Read more.

Mangles Road, Guildford, GU1

276.92 per week (1200 pcm) £1,662 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located for Guildford town centre, this well-presented one bedroom ground floor flat is well presented with off-street parking. Read more.

York Road, Guildford, GU1

265.38 per week (1150 pcm) £1,593 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within easy reach of the amenities of Guildford, this fantastic one bedroom split-level flat is presented in excellent condition with a modern open-plan kitchen. Read more.

London Road, Guildford, GU1

265.38 per week (1150 pcm) £1,593 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located moments from Guildford's cobbled High Street, this bright one bedroom flat features a modern kitchen and a south-facing bedroom. Read more.

Warren Road, Guildford, GU1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located for the amenities of Guildford, this lovely one bedroom second floor flat is well presented with off-street parking. Read more.

Woodbridge Road, Guildford, GU1

242.31 per week (1050 pcm) £1,454 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Presented in excellent condition moments from Guildford's amenities, this charming one bedroom maisonette is light and airy with double glazing and gas central heating throughout and includes own parking space. Read more.

Bradfield Close, Burpham, GU4

230.77 per week (1000 pcm) £1,385 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette to rent

A fantastic, light and spacious one bedroom ground floor maisonette with off-street parking, recently refurbished throughout and boasting a contemporary open-plan kitchen, modern bathroom and wood floors. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape