Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 8 1 bedroom properties to rent in Guildford, GU1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Guildford, GU1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Guildford, GU1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Station Approach, Guildford, GU1

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom flat, situated on the first floor of this brand new development and boasting sleek interiors, a superb open-plan reception room with balcony, secure underground parking and located moments from the station. Read more.

Victoria Road, Guildford, GU1

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting enviable location in the heart of Guildford town centre and moments from London Road rail station, this stunning one bedroom split-level flat offers stylish and bright living space with a show home finish. Read more.

Condor Court, Guildford, GU2

276.92 per week (1200 pcm) £1,662 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located for the amenities of Guildford, this charming one bedroom flat boasts plenty of character, a working fireplace and large bay-fronted rooms that have been refurbished throughout. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Bradfield Close, Burpham, GU4

253.85 per week (1100 pcm) £1,524 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette to rent

A fantastic, light and spacious one bedroom ground floor maisonette with off-street parking, recently refurbished throughout and boasting a contemporary open-plan kitchen, modern bathroom and wood floors. Read more.

Bradfield Close, Burpham, GU4

253.85 per week (1100 pcm) £1,524 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette to rent

A fantastic, light and spacious one bedroom ground floor maisonette with off-street parking, recently refurbished throughout and boasting a contemporary open-plan kitchen, modern bathroom and wood floors. Read more.

Walnut Tree Close, Guildford, GU1

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from Guildford's mainline station and the town centre, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts modern and bright interiors and a spacious open-plan reception room. Read more.

Woodbridge Road, Guildford, GU1

242.31 per week (1050 pcm) £1,454 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Presented in excellent condition moments from Guildford's amenities, this charming one bedroom maisonette is light and airy with double glazing and gas central heating throughout and includes own parking space. Read more.

Raywood Court, Stoughton, GU2

229.62 per week (995 pcm) £1,378 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the top floor, this superb one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space with a contemporary open-plan kitchen and gated underground parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape