Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 9 3 bedroom properties to rent in Guildford, GU1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Guildford, GU1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Guildford, GU1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Forster Road, Queen Elizabeth Park, GU2

530.77 per week (2300 pcm) £3,185 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A wonderfully light and modern three bedroom detached house, arranged over three floors and boasting a superb family room kitchen with vaulted ceiling and galleried study, garden, garage and off-street parking. Read more.

Elmdon Place, Guildford, GU1

530.77 per week (2300 pcm) £3,185 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Situated in a secure gated development moments from Guildford's historic cobbled high street, this fantastic three bedroom house is presented in excellent condition with a pretty garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Epsom Road, Guildford, GU1

507.69 per week (2200 pcm) £3,047 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This stylish and bright three bedroom town house offers spacious living over three floors and boasts off-street parking and a private garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Boxgrove Road, Boxgrove, GU1

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom flat, fully refurbished and boasting a fantastic double reception room, two new bathrooms, contemporary open-plan kitchen and wooden floors throughout. Read more.

Artillery Terrace, Guildford, GU1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Ideally situated for the amenities of Guildford, this superb three bedroom house is presented in excellent condition over three floors with a pretty garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Southway, Park Barn, GU2

438.46 per week (1900 pcm) £2,631 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

Well located for access into central Guildford, this great three bedroom house provides ample living space and features a bright bay-fronted reception room, a good-sized garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Banks Way, Burpham, GU4

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Ideally located for amenities, this charming three bedroom house is light and airy with a pretty garden, garage and off-street parking. Read more.

Grange Road, Stoughton, GU2

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This fabulous two bedroom house boasts excellent entertaining space including spacious dining room, gorgeous modernised kitchen, private decked garden and readily available on street parking. Read more.

Queens Road, Guildford, GU1

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A fantastic, naturally light and spacious three bedroom period house, well arranged over three floors and boasting a private patio garden, recently decorated throughout and moments from the town centre. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape