Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 46 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hackney, E8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hackney, E8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hackney, E8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Drysdale Street, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Set on the third floor, this stunning one bedroom apartment boasts a large open-plan reception room, stylish kitchen and spacious roof terrace perfect for outdoor dining. Leasehold. Read more.

Queensbridge Road, Hackney, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This Stylish one bedroom apartment boasts a fantastic, bright reception room, a large bedroom and wood floor throughout the property. Leasehold. Read more.

Hoxton Street, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Stylish one bedroom flat set on the first floor of a historic Hoxton House boasting a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and a lovely double bedroom with fitted storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Cotton Exchange, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Combining original historic features with contemporary design the Cotton Exchange development features a luxurious selection of one bedroom apartments with study which have been meticulously designed throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Combining original historic features with contemporary design the Cotton Exchange development features a luxurious selection of one bedroom mezzanine apartments which have been meticulously designed throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Crondall House, Hoxton, N1

585000 - 595000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

This a unique development enviably located moments from vibrant Old Street and has been skilfully designed throughout, resulting in an exquisite collection of one bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Mildmay Park, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented, this attractive one bedroom first floor flat offers airy, spacious interiors that are bathed in natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

450000 - 510000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Combining original historic features with contemporary design the Cotton Exchange development features a luxurious selection of one bedroom apartments which have been meticulously designed throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

The Colonnades, Hackney, E8

500000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing one bedroom apartment situated on the lower ground floor of a stunning warehouse conversion boasting modern interiors throughout, access to the lovely communal garden and an excellent Hackney location. Leasehold. Read more.

Fortescue Avenue, London Fields, E8

499950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Newick Road, Clapton, Hackney, E5

495000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a period conversion boasting well proportioned interiors with wood floors throughout and a lovely private garden to the rear. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lee Street, Haggerston, E8

485000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Amhurst Road, Hackney, E8

450000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing one bedroom flat situated on the raised ground floor of a period conversion boasting modern and well proportioned accommodation throughout and an excellent Hackney location. Leasehold. Read more.

Cecilia Road, Dalston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a secure purpose-built block boasting a private balcony and an excellent location moments from Hackney Downs. Leasehold. Read more.

Furrow Lane, Hackney, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom ground floor flat boasting modern and well proportioned interiors throughout, high ceilings and an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

Downs Park Road, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a house conversion boasting modern interiors with wood floors throughout located moments from Hackney Downs. Leasehold. Read more.

Dalston Lane, Hackney, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom second floor flat boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent location moments from amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Clifden Road, Hackney, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom house for sale

Contemporary and stylish throughout this one bedroom house boasts neutral décor, a fully fitted kitchen, stripped wood floors and two garden areas all within a peaceful residential street. Freehold. Read more.

Stoke Newington High St, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A light and airy one bedroom flat in a secure block on Stoke Newington High Street and benefiting from floor-to-ceiling windows, a balcony and smart interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Amhurst Road, Stoke Newington, N16

OIEO 400000

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Providing stylish interiors with contemporary features, this one bedroom flat is superbly located within an elegant converted music hall in the heart of Stoke Newington. Leasehold. Read more.

Stoke Newington High Street, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom flat offers spacious, well presented accommodation throughout and an excellent location close to Church Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Graham Road, Hackney, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom flat boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout while being situated moments from the amenities that can be found on Mare Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Balls Pond Road, Dalston, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a desired location, this excellent one bedroom flat offers recently refurbished interiors and well proportioned rooms throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Corsley Way, Hackney Wick, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom bungalow for sale

A lovely two bedroom bungalow boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, well proportioned interiors throughout and direct access to the communal garden. Freehold. Read more.

Manse Road, Stoke Newington, N16

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in superb condition this stylish one bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern décor and contemporary fixtures throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Buxhall Crescent, Hackney Wick, E9

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a purpose-built block boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout and a charming private balcony situated within a quiet residential area. Leasehold. Read more.

Weymouth Terrace, Hackney, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enjoy easy access to the financial heart of the City from this well proportioned one bedroom first floor flat, also close to Hoxton Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Big Hill, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from the River Lea this superb one bedroom flat is well presented throughout to offer bright and modern décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Tudor Grove, Hackney, E9

359950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideal for the green open spaces of Victoria Park, London Fields and Well Street Common, this lovely one bedroom ground floor flat offers spacious accommodation throughout situated within a secure block. Leasehold. Read more.

Richmond Road, London Fields, E8

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Lower Clapton Road, Lower Clapton, E5

280000 - 350000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Recently renovated to a fantastic standard throughout, this attractive development features a selection of one bedroom flats boasting neutral and bright interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

De Beauvoir Estate, Hackney, N1

349000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This one bedroom flat offers light and bright interiors with well proportioned rooms, a south-facing reception room and a fantastic location. Leasehold. Read more.

Cazenove Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom flat combines spacious accommodation with bright interiors throughout, benefiting from two lovely private balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Geffrye Estate, Hoxton, N1

340000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Well Street, Hackney, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a purpose-built block boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Hackney location. Leasehold. Read more.

Evering Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom flat offers bright interiors and is well located within reach of excellent transport links and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Coate Street, Shoreditch, E2

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Powell Road, Clapton, E5

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat offers spacious rooms with a separate modern kitchen, ample storage and located in a secure gated residential block. Leasehold. Read more.

Walton Close, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A charming one bedroom ground floor flat boasting a private entrance and a quiet location moments from the shops and amenities of Chatsworth Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Upper Clapton Road, Clapton, E5

300000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located close to the wide range of amenities within Clapton this bright one bedroom flat offers generous living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Kingsland Road, Dalston, E8

300000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely first floor, one bedroom flat boasting stylish contemporary décor, with a well proportioned layout and is situated in a highly sought-after location. Leasehold. Read more.

% Equity Share Queensbridge Road, Haggerston, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Within a recently completed canal-side development, a 60% share of this chic and stylish one bedroom flat with balcony which is ideally located close to vibrant Broadway Market and Hoxton Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Warwick Grove, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Well located between Stoke Newington, Clapton and Stamford Hill this fantastic one bedroom flat is presented to a good condition with bright interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Tottenham Road, Islington, N1

275000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming one bedroom ground floor apartment with garden is set within a superb development is available to purchase for over 55's within the De Beauvoir Town Conservation Area. Leasehold. Read more.

Edmeston Close, Homerton, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of purpose-built block boasting bright and generously proportioned interiors throughout, a garden and an excellent location within a quiet close. Leasehold. Read more.

Daubeney Road, Clapton, E5

230000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Edward and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Edward Taylor1