Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 23 1 bedroom properties to rent in Hackney, E8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hackney, E8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Hackney, E8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Basing Place, Shoreditch, E2

470 per week (2037 pcm) £2,820 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With a fantastic location close to local amenities, this great one bedroom fourth floor flat offers a bright open-plan reception room/kitchen and master bedroom in excellent condition and with doors to a private balcony. Read more.

Mare Street, Hackney, E8

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set back from the road in a secure and impressive development, this stunning one bedroom duplex maisonette boasts a private entrance, wood floors, exposed brickwork and stylish accommodation throughout. Read more.

Mare Street, Hackney, E8

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This amazing one bedroom apartment is situated within a historic Grade II listed building, boasting a unique and contemporary interior including a stunning reception room with bow windows, and a private patio. Read more.

Richmond Road, London Fields, E8

440 per week (1907 pcm) £2,640 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor of a period conversion boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout, private garden and an excellent location. Read more.

The Vibe, Dalston, E8

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A brand new one bedroom apartment situated on the fourth floor of a modern development with gym, roof terrace and 24h concierge, boasting high-specification finishes throughout and a lovely private balcony. Read more.

The Vibe, Dalston, E8

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A brand new one bedroom apartment situated on the seventh floor of a modern development with gym, roof terrace and 24h concierge, boasting high-specification finishes throughout and a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Graham Road, Dalston, E8

399 per week (1729 pcm) £2,394 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented one bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout, neutral décor, a private patio and a great location. Read more.

Evering Road, Stoke Newington, N16

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous one bedroom flat is situated on a popular road in Stoke Newington and offers stylish and well presented interiors throughout. Read more.

Dalston Curve, Dalston, E8

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning brand new one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a modern development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Dalston location. Read more.

Scriven Street, Haggerston, E8

355 per week (1539 pcm) £2,130 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located within a modern purpose-built block, this well presented one bedroom lower ground floor flat enjoys stylish living and entertaining space with private outside space. Read more.

Nevill Road, Stoke Newington, N16

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a recent refurbishment to an excellent standard this fantastic one bedroom flat benefits from a lovely private patio area. Read more.

Mildmay Park, Islington, N1

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A great one bedroom flat boasting light-filled rooms, neutral décor, modern fixtures and fittings and a sought-after location on popular Mildmay Park. Read more.

Albert Close, Victoria Park, E9

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a peaceful cul-de-sac, this lovely one bedroom flat offers a bright and spacious reception room, a sizeable bedroom and a superb location moments from Victoria Park. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

King Henrys Walk, Islington, N1

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an excellent location close to the amenities on Upper Street, this delightful one bedroom flat offers neutral décor and well proportioned interiors. Read more.

Geffrye Estate, Hoxton, N1

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom flat has been wonderfully refurbished and offers ample living space with wood floors, modern fixtures and fittings and a great location moments from Shoreditch. Read more.

Nevitt House, Old Street, N1

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This ground floor, one bedroom flat offers generous living space with a private terrace area and occupying a highly sought-after location. Read more.

Biggs Square, Hackney, E9

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a modern development boasting bright and well proportioned interiors throughout and an excellent location moments from Victoria Park. Read more.

Roding Road, Homerton, E5

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a period conversion along a lovely, peaceful, residential road, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts stylish and spacious accommodation throughout. Read more.

Lower Clapton Road, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom flat arranged over two floors boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout and an excellent location moments from amenities. Read more.

Balls Pond Road, Dalston, N1

305 per week (1322 pcm) £1,830 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the second floor of a newly developed residential building, this stunning one bedroom flat offers a bright and airy living space with wood flooring and spacious rooms. Read more.

Beatty Road, Stoke Newington, N16

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a modern building this fanastic one bedroom flat offers contemporary living space benefiting from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

St Johns Estate, Old Street, N1

290 per week (1257 pcm) £1,740 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This one bedroom flat set on the third floor boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, a modern separate kitchen and a generously-sized double bedroom. Read more.

Kingsland Road, Dalston, E8

288.46 per week (1250 pcm) £1,731 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely one bedroom third floor flat boasting bright and well proportioned interiors throughout and an excellent location moments from amenities. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape