Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 85 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hackney, E8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hackney, E8. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hackney, E8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Mount Pleasant Hill, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This stunning two bedroom combines contemporary interiors with expansive living space across two floors of a striking warehouse conversion. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Mortimer Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Enviably paced on a popular residential road in sought-after De Beauviour Town, this stylish two bedroom house offers a host of period features perfectly blended with contemporary fixtures and a stunning rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Crondall House, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This a unique development enviably located moments from vibrant Old Street and has been skilfully designed throughout, resulting in an exquisite collection of two bedroom penthouse apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

St Thomas Place, Hackney, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Enjoying a fabulous location between London Fields and Victoria Park, this stylish two bedroom property with a private patio offers beautifully presented living and entertaining space throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Triangle Road, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a modern development boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout, a private balcony and an excellent location moments from London Fields. Leasehold. Read more.

Claredale Street, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Boasting a quiet location and setting within a unique Grade II listed portered block this excellent two bedroom fourteenth floor flat benefits from a contemporary interior, balcony, concierge and a roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Benyon Wharf, Haggerston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located beside Kingsland Basin, this contemporary two bedroom penthouse apartment arranged over two floors offers stunning views of the City together with a dedicated secure underground parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Hoxton Square, Hoxton, N1

845000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom third floor flat is set in the heart of Hoxton Square, offering a spacious reception room, modern open-plan kitchen and benefits from two private terraces. Leasehold. Read more.

Albion Drive, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom maisonette boasting modern and period features throughout, a lovely private garden to the rear and an excellent London Fields location. Leasehold. Read more.

Dalston Lane, Dalston, E8

690000 - 795000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

A wonderful and modern gated development featuring a selection of two bedroom apartments boasting stylish and contemporary interiors throughout and an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Mildmay Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom duplex flat offers sleek and stylish interiors and modern fixtures and fittings throughout while being placed on a popular residential road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Rutland Road, Hackney, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located moments from Victoria Park, this stylish two bedroom duplex flat within a school conversion offers many fabulous features including exposed brick, high ceilings and a secure parking space. Freehold. Read more.

Arthaus Apartments, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an award-winning development with an on-site concierge, this stunning two bedroom split-level flat features contemporary living space finished to a high standard throughout and secure underground parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Crondall House, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This a unique development enviably located moments from vibrant Old Street and has been skilfully designed throughout, resulting in an exquisite collection of two bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Downham Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a modern building and enviably placed moments from transport links, this two bedroom property offers smart and modern fixtures and fittings and neutral décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Cotton Exchange, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Combining original historic features with contemporary design the Cotton Exchange development features a luxurious selection of two bedroom apartments which have been meticulously designed throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Richmond Road, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning bright and spacious two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a period property overlooking the green open spaces of London Fields. Leasehold. Read more.

Dalston, Dalston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A luxurious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment situated on the raised ground floor of a secure development boasting a recent refurbishment throughout and an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Lower Clapton Road, Clapton, E5

675000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Allgood Street, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

King Edwards Road, London Fields, E9

665000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a period conversion boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout, ample storage space and an excellent Victoria Park location. Leasehold. Read more.

Wilton Way, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a warehouse conversion boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout, a wonderful decked garden and an excellent London Fields location. Leasehold. Read more.

Lower Clapton Road, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A generously proportioned two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a period conversion boasting spacious accommodation throughout, a charming private garden to the rear and an excellent location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bakers Hill, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic two bedroom house has been presented to an excellent standard throughout and benefits from an excellent location close to the River Lea. Freehold. Read more.

The Place, London Fields, E9

649950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Martello Street, London Fields, E8

649950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor of a modern development boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout and an excellent location opposite London Fields. Leasehold. Read more.

Well Street, Victoria Park, E9

645000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Roseberry Place, Dalston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a popular modern development on Dalston Square, this amazing two bedroom second floor flat boasts beautifully presented, generous living space throughout and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Dalston Curve, Dalston, E8

625000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Pellerin Road, Dalston, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located at the heart of one of London's most vibrant and arty communities, Artisan in Dalston is a contemporary collection of just twenty-one stylish one, two and three bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Hackney Road, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Close to the amenities of Shoreditch and the fantastic Columbia Road, this stylish two bedroom duplex flat offers ample living space with modern décor and classic wood floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Downs Road, Hackney Downs, E5

625000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Scriven Street, Haggerston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the raised ground floor of a modern development boasting bright and contemporary interiors throughout and an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

Sylvester Path, Hackney, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning two bedroom maisonette boasting modern and generously proportioned accommodation, a lovely private courtyard and an excellent location on a charming pedestrianized street. Leasehold. Read more.

Englefield Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the De Beauvoir Conservation Area, this stylish two bedroom period conversion is beautifully presented and boasts a high-quality finish with a versatile front garden/parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Hackney Road, Shoreditch, E2

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A spacious two bedroom third floor flat found moments from Columbia Road and Hoxton further presenting a stylish living space finished to a high standard and set within a secure modern development. Leasehold. Read more.

Glenarm Road, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning two bedroom split-level flat situated within a beautiful Victorian conversion boasting bright and contemporary interiors throughout and an excellent Clapton location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ashwin Street, Dalston, E8

585000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing two bedroom flat situated on the fourth floor of a brand new development boasting spacious interiors throughout, lovely private terrace and an excellent Dalston location. Leasehold. Read more.

Portland Avenue, Stamford Hill, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a period conversion, this fantastic two bedroom, split-level flat offers spacious accommodation throughout with bright, stylish interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Balls Pond Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This bright and historic two bedroom maisonette arranged over the ground, first and second floors of a Grade II listed building is presented in good condition throughout and benefits from an enviable location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Amhurst Road, Hackney, E8

575000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a purpose-built block boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout, lovely private garden and secure off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Gillett Place, Dalston, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Peacefully located in the heart of fashionable Dalston this fantastic two bedroom flat offers modern and generous living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Enfield Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully bright and spacious two bedroom flat set within a secure development while boasting neutral décor, stylish interiors and a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

St John's Estate, Shoreditch, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

A well proportioned two bedroom ground floor flat found moments from vibrant Hoxton Square and Upper Street, offering excellent location, own patio garden, ample storage and newly refurbished bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Weymouth Terrace, Hackney, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a superb three bedroom duplex flat that arranged over the thirteenth and fourteenth floors enjoys a smart, spacious interior, an eat-in kitchen and access to three balconies with stunning views. Leasehold. Read more.

Victorian Grove, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom flat is set within a popular residential development on Stoke Newington Road and offers neutral décor and well proportioned rooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Stoke Newington High Street, Stoke Newington, N16

530000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from an excellent location this superb two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation combined with bright, modern interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Shakspeare Walk, Hackney, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a beautiful period conversion, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts stylish interiors with spacious accommodation throughout and an excellent location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hackney Road, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two bright double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Queensbridge Road, Shoreditch, E2

500000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Manor Road, Stoke Newington, N16

500000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Gibson Gardens, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within a secure gated development this fabulous two bedroom flat has been well presented to offer bright and generous living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Old Bethnal Green Road, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located close to Cambridge Heath station, this bright two bedroom flat boasts spacious reception room with space to dine and two generously sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Arden Estate, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enjoy swift access into the City or take a stroll down Columbia Road and Hoxton Street markets, both remarkably close to this fabulous two bedroom flat with private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Rectory Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from fashionable Stoke Newington Church Street this fantastic two bedroom flat offers well presented, bright interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Pedro Street, Lower Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A charming two bedroom flat arranged over two floors of a purpose-built block boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout, a private patio garden and an excellent Lower Clapton location. Leasehold. Read more.

Cottrill Gardens, Hackney Downs, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A modern and stylish two bedroom flat set within a superb recently built development, benefiting from an excellent, well equipped kitchen and fabulous balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Midhurst Way, Hackney Downs, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated within a purpose-built development, this delightful two bedroom flat offers neutral décor and modern interiors throughout, located opposite the green open spaces of Hackney Downs. Leasehold. Read more.

Allen Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious two bedroom flat is situated within an attractive period conversion with excellent location and offers bright, neutral décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Cazenove Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located close to amenities this fantastic two bedroom flat offers bright, stylish interiors with generous living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Evering Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering well presented and bright interiors, this great two bedroom maisonette is set in a purpose-built block on a popular road in Stoke Newington. Leasehold. Read more.

Warner Place, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over the first and second floors, this three bedroom duplex flat boasts charming accommodation including an open-plan reception room, smart kitchen and three double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Dunmore Point, Columbia Road, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from the fantastic Columbia Road flower market, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts bright reception room, modern kitchen and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Whiston Road, Hackney, E2

430000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms, off road parking and cycle locker storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Southwold Road, Clapton, E5

OIEO 425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition throughout this fantastic two bedroom flat is set within a modern building close to Millfields Park and River Lea. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Providing a great opportunity, this two bedroom flat is situated within a purpose-built block and offers well proportioned rooms and a good location. Leasehold. Read more.

Amhurst Road, Hackney, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A charming two bedroom flat situated on the sixth floor of a purpose-built block boasting well proportioned interiors and a private balcony with good views. Leasehold. Read more.

Diss Street, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ninth floor, this two bedroom house boasts stylish accommodation including an elegant reception room, two sizeable double bedrooms and a smart kitchen with integrated appliances. Leasehold. Read more.

Chaucer Court, Stoke Newington, N16

400000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Pentland House, Stamford Hill, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom flat offers generous living space with well presented décor and benefits from an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Prout Road, Upper Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from an excellent location this fantastic two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with bright interiors and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

395000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous two bedroom flat combines generous living space with stylish interiors throughout and benefits from an excellent location close to transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Homerton, Homerton, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a purpose-built block boasting modern and spacious interiors throughout and an excellent Homerton location moments from a range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Brooksbys Walk, Clapton, E9

395000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Bakers Hill, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish two bedroom flat offers generous living space throughout and benefits from a peaceful residential location close to the River Lea. Leasehold. Read more.

Pembury Road, Hackney Downs, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A charming two bedroom apartment situated on the third floor of a purpose-built block boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout and an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Warwick Grove, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous two bedroom flat is ideally located moments from amenities and benefits from bright, spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Mabley Street, Hackney, E9

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Banister House, Homerton, E9

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Homerton Road, Homerton, E9

350000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned three bedroom flat, situated on the ground floor of a purpose-built block, boasting an excellent Homerton location moments from a range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Matthias Road, Stoke Newington, N16

350000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting fantastic views over the London skyline, this superb two bedroom flat benefits from smart interiors combined with generous living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Leabank Square, Hackney Wick, E9

345000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Cremer Street, Bethnal Green, E2

330000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A 55% share of this two bedroom third floor flat boasting spacious accommodation including large reception room, two generously-sized double bedrooms and a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Homerton Road, Hackney, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned two bedroom flat situated on the fourth floor of a purpose-built block boasting good-sized rooms and an excellent Homerton location moments from a range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Edmeston Close, Homerton, E9

305000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of purpose-built block boasting bright and generously proportioned interiors throughout and an excellent location within a quiet close. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Edward Edward Taylor1