Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 45 3 bedroom properties for sale in Hackney, E8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hackney, E8. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Hackney, E8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

London Fields East Side, London Fields, E8

1795000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A wonderful rare to market three bedroom house with fantastic views over London Fields. Arranged over four floors, this beautiful period house is situated on a delightful one-way street. Freehold. Read more.

Southgate Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Elegantly arranged over two floors, this stunning three/four bedroom house enjoys spacious interiors, bathed in an abundance of natural light and boasts double glazed sash windows and period features throughout. Freehold. Read more.

De Beauvoir Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

1350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Sydner Road, Stoke Newington, N16

1200000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A stunning three bedroom house with additional study boasting exceptionally spacious interiors, a rear courtyard garden and a great location close to the amenities of Mare Street and Stoke Newington Church Street. Freehold. Read more.

Penpoll Road, London Fields, E8

1150000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Crondall House, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

This a unique development enviably located moments from vibrant Old Street and has been skilfully designed throughout, resulting in an exquisite collection of three bedroom penthouse apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Darville Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom house boasts bright and spacious interiors featuring three large reception rooms, a separate kitchen and a cellar. Freehold. Read more.

The Old School House, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a beautiful recently converted school this contemporary three bedroom apartment features high-quality design throughout with an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

Crondall House, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This a unique development enviably located moments from vibrant Old Street and has been skilfully designed throughout, resulting in an exquisite collection of three bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Prince George Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Boasting beautifully presented interiors throughout, this well presented three bedroom house provides contemporary and bright accommodation arranged over three floors. Freehold. Read more.

Greenwood Road, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

A lovely three bedroom split-level upper maisonette boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout, a large private garden to the rear and an excellent London Fields location. Leasehold. Read more.

Cowper Road, Stoke Newington, N16

800000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Northwold Road, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Benefiting from an excellent location this fabulous three bedroom house offers bright interiors with spacious accommodation throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Gloucester Square, Haggerston, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over three floors and overlooking the delightful canal, this three bedroom house boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and a lovely private patio. Freehold. Read more.

Bakers Hill, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This stylish three bedroom house offers spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from a lovely private garden and shed to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Queensbridge Road, London Fields, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set in a RIBA award winning development, this stunning three bedroom apartment boasts open-plan living, a private balcony with views to Canary Wharf and a master bedroom with en suite shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Hackney Road, Shoreditch, E2

749000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Cresset Road, Hackney, E9

725000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Median Road, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning two bedroom flat arranged over two floors boasting a recent refurbishment with modern interiors throughout and a lovely communal garden to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Arundel Grove, Dalston, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom house offers spacious accommodation with bright, stylish interiors throughout, benefiting from a lovely rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Shepherds Lane, Hackney, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fabulous three bedroom maisonette combines bright, neutral d├ęcor with spacious accommodation and benefits from a lovely private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

The Place, London Fields, E9

699950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Cricketfield Road, Hackney, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely three bedroom maisonette boasting well proportioned interiors throughout, a charming private garden to the rear and an excellent location moments from Hackney Downs. Leasehold. Read more.

Median Road, Clapton, E5

675000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely three bedroom maisonette boasting bright and generously proportioned interiors throughout, a private balcony and an excellent Clapton location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Chippendale Street, Lower Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning three bedroom split-level flat boasting bright and well proportioned accommodation throughout, period features and an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Homerton High Street, Hackney, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely three bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a period conversion boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, bright and modern interiors and a wonderful private garden to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Alconbury Road, Stoke Newington, E5

625000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Lydford Close, Stoke Newington, N16

600000 Recently sold

Benefiting from an excellent location this fantastic three bedroom maisonette features bright and well presented interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Daubeney Road, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A lovely three bedroom freehold house arranged over three floors boasting spacious interiors, ample storage throughout and a wonderful private garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Weymouth Terrace, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally positioned and arranged over two floors, this well presented three bedroom flat has a bright and neutral interior with modern fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Symington Mews, Hackney, E9

575000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A charming three bedroom house arranged over two floors boasting a lovely private garden to the rear and off-street parking situated within a quiet residential mews. Freehold. Read more.

Kingsland Road, Hoxton, E2

565000 Recently sold

Situated just a short distance from trendy Shoreditch, this spacious three bedroom, three storey maisonette enjoys a wealth of generous living space with an eat-in kitchen and a private roof terrace to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Purcell Street, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within the Hoxton area only a short distance from a fabulous selection of bars, restaurants and fashion boutiques, this spacious three bedroom duplex flat also offers an eat-in kitchen and balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Mayville Estate, Mildmay, N16

550000 Recently sold

This fantastic three bedroom maisonette is arranged over two floors and benefits from an excellent location close to a wide range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Hobbs Place, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enjoying quiet location with the views over Shoreditch Park and moments from the vibrant Hoxton Square and Old Street, this is a substantial three bedroom second floor duplex flat boasting well proportioned interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Warner Place, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over three floors, this three bedroom flat boasts well arranged accommodation including a large reception room with a balcony, a smart separate kitchen and three double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Stamford Hill, Stamford Hill, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

Recently refurbished to offer modern, bright interiors this fantastic three bedroom flat is arranged over the third and fourth floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Colville Estate, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from the pretty Regents Canal and Haggerston station, this spacious three bedroom flat boasts bright reception room, private balcony and three generously sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Frampton Park Road, Hackney, E9

480000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A charming three bedroom maisonette situated within a secure purpose-built block boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout and an excellent Hackney location. Leasehold. Read more.

Crossway, Stoke Newington, N16

465000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Welshpool Street, Broadway Market, E8

425000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned three bedroom flat, situated on the ninth floor of a purpose-built block benefiting from an excellent location moments from Broadway Market. Leasehold. Read more.

Kenworthy Road, Hackney, E9

400000 Recently sold

A lovely three bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a purpose-built block boasting well proportioned accommodation, a private balcony and an excellent Hackney location. Leasehold. Read more.

Detmold Road, Clapton, E5

399999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Stamford Hill, Stamford Hill, N16

OIEO 375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Homerton High Street, Hackney, E9

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Edward Edward Taylor1