Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 17 4 bedroom properties for sale in Hackney, E8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hackney, E8. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Hackney, E8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Beatty Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Recently refurbished to an excellent standard throughout this fabulous four bedroom house is ideally located on a popular residential road moments from amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Prince George Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located on a peaceful residential road this superb four bedroom house offers stylish interiors throughout with spacious accommodation. Freehold. Read more.

Hackney Road, Shoreditch, E2

1250000 Recently sold

4 bedroom apartment for sale

Set in a stunning church conversion this fantastic four bedroom duplex apartment boasts a fabulous open-plan reception room, expansive master bedroom with original features and a large roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

St Jude Street, Islington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful four bedroom house offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from an excellent location moments from amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Amhurst Road, Stoke Newington, N16

1200000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

This beautifully presented four bedroom house offers spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from a lovely private garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Copperfield Mews, Bethnal Green, E2

1150000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located moments from the amenities found along Hackney Road, this stunning four bedroom house boasts bright open-plan reception room, a private front garden, two balconies and three bathrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Gayhurst Road, Hackney, E8

1150000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

This well proportioned four bedroom house featuring a bright and fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room leading to a rear garden further benefits from a superb location close to London Fields. Freehold. Read more.

Dunlace Road, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A lovely four bedroom end of terrace house arranged over four floors boasting spacious accommodation throughout, a cellar with ample storage space and a wonderful private garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Princess May Road, Stoke Newington, N16

1000000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Leswin Road, Stoke Newington, N16

OIEO 1000000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This superb four bedroom house is spaciously arranged over three floors and benefits from both a cellar and lovely private garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Stannard Road, Dalston, E8

999950 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

A lovely four bedroom house arranged over two floors boasting bright and generous accommodation throughout and a lovely paved garden to the rear, situated in an excellent Dalston location. Freehold. Read more.

Cleveleys Road, Clapton, E5

899995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Laburnum Street, Hoxton, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Featuring Regents Canal, Victoria Park and Broadway Market on the doorstep, this fantastic four bedroom family home also features a private top floor (second) balcony and a garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Amhurst Road, Hackney, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A fantastic four bedroom house boasting spacious rooms throughout, a private garden and a great location close to an array of transport links and amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Cromer Terrace, Dalston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Peacefully set just moments from the vibrant amenities of Dalston and Shoreditch, this substantial four bedroom house offers two sizeable gardens and ample storage throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Hogan Way, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This superb four bedroom house is peacefully placed and offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout with a lovely private patio. Freehold. Read more.

Moresby Road, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic four bedroom split-level flat offers spacious accommodation throughout with bright, well presented interiors, set within a charming period conversion. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. David David Busson1