Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 1 bedroom properties to rent in Hackney Downs, E5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hackney Downs, E5. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Hackney Downs, E5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Mare Street, Hackney, E8

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set back from the road in a secure and impressive development, this stunning one bedroom duplex maisonette boasts a private entrance, wood floors, exposed brickwork and stylish accommodation throughout. Read more.

Mare Street, Hackney, E8

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This amazing one bedroom apartment is situated within a historic Grade II listed building, boasting a unique and contemporary interior including a stunning reception room with bow windows, and a private patio. Read more.

Richmond Road, London Fields, E8

440 per week (1907 pcm) £2,640 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor of a period conversion boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout, private garden and an excellent location. Read more.

Graham Road, Dalston, E8

399 per week (1729 pcm) £2,394 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented one bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout, neutral d├ęcor, a private patio and a great location. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape